Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

shipping delays anyone ?!?

Just curious if anyone else out here ever feels the delay of getting cards back ?? invoice #8036635 was mailed out on the 16th and ive yet to hear a peep from it, i mean come on im only in Jersey, I know most people cringe at coming here but mail doesnt judge, LOL.....it should take what ? 3/4 days from Cali. to N.J. realistically......please give me your experiences..... thanks,

Andrew

collector of 1974 baseball and other odds and ends.
thinking seriously of unloading my set/entire assembled mass due to lack of funds to get my 2000 + (1970-1979) gradeable cards submitted

Comments

• Options
    braves72078braves72078 Posts: 465 ✭✭
    Andrew,

The only time that has happened to me was last August when my post office gave the package to the WRONG person. I got reimbursed for the loss from PSA but still lost, had 2 PSA 9 Montana rcs, and 2nd year Jordan 9, and several other RCS.

Contact PSA and the Post Office Immediately.

Bill
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    it always takes 10-12 days for registered mail to reach me here in the mountains.
    except a recent order which was larger than most. it took 3 days.go figure.
    registered mail must be signed for and locked up at each and every transfer.
    better safe and slow than sorry (ie, Dan Magee).
  • Options
    Reg. mail is the safest but not quickest way to send your cards Murcerfan is correct it is locked up and signed for along the way. But being a postal employee I can tell you the mail moves in mysterious ways somedays. My favorite example Christmas Day 1991 I was lowest on totem pole at that time so I was chosen to work and deliver any express mail that might come in. The year before I had 3 express parcels total for the 3 offices I covered that day. I worked in a small office Skaneateles NY in the Finger Lakes region of central NY. The Express Mail flies into Syracuse is taken to the main distribution center -sorted to individual offices then run out to the various offices where newbies like me get to play santa. I saw the dispatch driver pull up and I went to get my 2 or 3 packages. He laughed and pulled out to huge sacks of parcels.Merry f'ing Christmas he said. Took sacks of mail marked Express and panicked this will take for ever . Opened up the sacks and there sat a total of 42 Priority parcels with Los Angeles addresses on them on closer inspection I discovered they were all sent from San Fransico. How the hell do those parcels end up in a little office across the country on X-mas Day - Mysteries of the mail:;image
    "All my life I've been searching for something"