Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Program for charting card prices

Does anyone know of a program that will chart ending card prices on E-Bay(or any other auction for that matter)? Is there even such a thing? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Vic
Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.

Comments

• Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Vic, the only one I know of involves alot of grunt work and diligent tracking of auctions. That's how I do it.
  • Options
    TipemTipem Posts: 881

That's not the answer I was looking for.image But the answer that I was expecting.

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    I recall a research function that is available for an extra cost on the Honesty-Andale website. Supposedly, it allows you to run searches of closing auction prices on E-bay or other sites like Yahoo for specific cards. I know its not exactly what you were loking for, but its as close an item as I have heard of.image
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage

• Options
    Vic- I also collect Magic the Gathering cards, and a website I belong to for those cards (magictraders.com) has a price guide which breaks down eBay auctions for ALL cards. You might want to contact their support center to see if they can help. Their e-mail is support@magictraders.com.