Home U.S. Coin Forum

Are you blocked by ah-collectibles?

I am.

At least my 'thestujoecollection' account is. I knew that they knew that account because I left feedback with K6AZ with it. He also knew 'stujoe' and my website because it was mentioned in the ANA hearings.

He apparently doesn't know my selling account that I placed a bid with first to see if it was blocked. I left a little hint on rcc which I know they monitor because he cancelled someone's bid with the comment ''dealt with rcc group' . I figure he will find my selling account and block it too.

If you have bought from K6AZ, you might be on AH's blocked bidder list too. It is a very prestigious list. image

Time sure flies when you don't know what you are doing...

CoinPeople.com || CoinWiki.com || NumisLinks.com

Comments

• mbbikermbbiker Posts: 2,873
    image i'm on the list after buying a ACG PF-70 commem and wanting to return it because it had a big fingerprint and some hairlines.
  • Welcome mbbiker! You can pick up your memberhip pin at the counter to your left. image

• Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    I've bought from K6AZ a time or 2. How do I find out of I'm blocked?
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    Is there a way I can be blocked by ah-collectibles without ever having been associated with them, even peripherally? Is there a form I can fill out as an insurance policy? (Just in case I had one too many martini's and I place a bid?) image

We ARE watching you.

• Dog, I did it by trying to bid on a $1.00 item.

• Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    stujoe
    Be my luck if I did that ah would use the 'end the auction early to sell to highest bidder at current price' option and somebody would find it and post it here and pick on me about it.
    I guess what I don't know don't hurt. image
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,776 ✭✭✭✭
    Consider yourself lucky. I wonder how many users he's had to block over time.
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    I'm not blocked yet, but just bid on $1 item. What if I win? image
    BTW, the blocked bidder page says you can block up to 1000 users. How long will it be before he fills his quota?
  • dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Are you blocked by ah-collectibles? >>

i doubt it

K S
  • smprfismprfi Posts: 874
    Does it matter?
  • cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭
    L@@KS like I am one of the lucky ones that has not been blocked. I hope someone outbids me. image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • MadMonkMadMonk Posts: 3,743
    I sure as hell hope so!!!image
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
    What the heck if I win it I'll send it to K6AZ for his collection.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Incredibly, when I first discovered AH was behind the negative feedback harassment, I had people trying to tell me that wasn't so. This ought to prove to anyone beyond any shadow of doubt who is behind it, seems they have a guilty conscience. There is quite a long amusing thread over in RCC about this, you can read it here.
  • RGTRGT Posts: 508 ✭✭

<< <i>L@@KS like I am one of the lucky ones that has not been blocked. I hope someone outbids me. image >>

Oh, so you're the one who out bid me for that quarter. Actually, someone else beat you to it. Don't count on me coming back for another bid to rescue you. image

• I am no fan of ACG and never have nor will ever buy their slabs or use their service.

I have to laugh when I hear others say the same knowing their reputation but then turn around and buy from AHC or buy ACG slabs. I know, buy the coin not the slab. But come one guys the only way ACG remains in business is buy having people continue to buy their product.

Too many rationalize why they patronize ACG then go on to bash ACG. Go figure. This is one time to think and act according to belief and not making a fast buck or getting a cheap coin.
    Why is it that everytime there is a discussion about AH's sleazy tactics, you make a post that starts out "I'm not a fan of ACG but".. then proceed to make a post as if you were AH's mouthpiece? Inquiring minds want to know. image
  • ccrdragonccrdragon Posts: 2,697
    Probably not, but he is blocked from bidding on any auction that I run...
    Cecil
    Total Copper Nutcase - African, British Ships, Channel Islands!!!
    'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup'
  • HadleydogHadleydog Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭
    OK, you guys got me going here. Had to check out the auction, and read where ACG is comparable to pcgs and ngc. Also mentions that acg has never had a complaint filed against them in 19 years.......am I missing something here? AH....would that be AL Hagar? Although I believe in the philosophy of buying the coin and not the holder, I make an exception for acg and just pass.
  • K6AZ, why is it that you are a paranoid schzio? I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

Who is that standing behind you?
    Yes folks, another ACG board shill. Why don't you go and buy some ACG coins and shut your trap.

• << <i>Does it matter? >>

No, it doesn't matter but I just found it interesting that people who were in K6AZ's feedback were suddenly blocked. I was also wondering if this group was monitored by AH as I know another is. image

Here is the one I bid in:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3031996615

which should answer my wondering.

Gereg is high bidder on that last one. image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • I saw him post to rcc about it after I posted the auction here. I think I know every bidder in that auction. image

• wingedlibertywingedliberty Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭
    There were some excellent NGC PL Canadian cents that he was offering on Ebay. I was very interested in them, but when I saw that he was selling them, I instantly turned away.

Brian
  • Forget about being blocked ....why would you bid on his stuff anyway?
  • To see if I was blocked because I bid on K6AZ's auctions.

Bill

09/07/2006

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file