Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Thank-you to Onlyroosies for a COOL MS68 Rosy!!!!

Thanks to Nick for parting with one of his very cool toned extra's - a MS68 1951S with vivid red, blue, and gold => especially the reverse! You gotta love this reverse - superb color (much nicer than my not-so-good picture). Thanks Nick, your my main Rosy man!

imageimage
Craig
If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!

Comments

• Options
    Nice coin...I'll take a roll of em...image

• Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You gotta love this reverse - superb color (much nicer than my not-so-good picture). >>

Another "wow" Roosie!
  • Options
    Very nice 51s, Craig! Sure could use a 51s quarter with toning like that to fill the slot in my Registry set. Sure is pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Rick
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craig:
    Congrats, that's some kind of color. Where do you guy's keep finding these? I think you two are hording.image
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Craig,
    Great coin, I only wish I had the money you and Nick have!!!!!imageimage
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭
    Bill, based on your drop-dead gorgeous 1954D PCGS MS67.....you do (or at least did). Wish you had a great picture of that coin YOU could share with everyone.....that's a killer Roosie!
    Craig
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Craig,
    Maybe the much maligned "greattoning" will shoot me some photos --- for FREE!imageimage
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Craig, I'm glad you ended up with the coin. I know it wasn't cheap and it would have ended up as a permanent
    fixure in my set had PCGS given it the FB designation. If I remember right I offered it out to 10 people by way
    of e-mail and you and another collector showed interest but you pulled the trigger first. Congratulations on a
    great addition to your already great Roosie set.

onlyroosies
  • Options
    FC57CoinsFC57Coins Posts: 9,140
    Fantastic looking Roosie CC - hope you enjoy it for a long time!!! image
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭
    Frank, one coin is cool but comparing one coin with that COOL set you have and are in the process if certifying..........wow, that's pretty!
    Craig