Home U.S. Coin Forum

1961 Frankie ms70? Rare Luster?

LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3032109410&category=11973

Coin sure looks like a $10 brilliant proof coin to my eyes....
imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

• mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    I agree, but how do I know you are the real LucyBop? mdwoods
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭
    Since we're family and all, I guess I will have to agree with your assessment.

• DanCDanC Posts: 1,189
    Love the way the text is superimposed over that (shudder) otherwise "lovely" coin. image
  • dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proof, Mint State. What's the difference? I gotta find my checkbook for that one.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • hughesm1hughesm1 Posts: 778 ✭✭
    Yeah sure, add to that the incredibly low $10.15 shipping charge.image
    Mark
  • Link takes me to a 66 lincoln!!image
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    hmmmm.... i dunno why the link now shows a penny..... bizare... maybe I was drunk and everybody was just humoring me...
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • DAMMIT GIRL!!image
  • doopsdoops Posts: 498

<< <i>hmmmm.... i dunno why the link now shows a penny..... bizare... maybe I was drunk and everybody was just humoring me... >>

no, all the while i was emailing him about it being the same pic in another lot of a pci 1961 pr67 and him trying to cover up his tracks if you will look at "revisions made" in that same lot # listing you will see it now has (basically a .50 cent worth 46 lincoln) at another "bargain". if you will also notice under "view sellers other items" you will see the $5 value proof 1961 half in a pci holder and note that that same pic only an up close,enlarged version is what was in the sham lot that has been multiply revised..and now shows what is probably a 64+ at best "avg bu roll quality" worth no more that 50 cents coin for only $50 open bid
    yur welcome !
  • hey thats my coin I sold to him - big but - he listed it on June 19 and didnt win it till June 22

I'm confused I sold it stating I don't know eough to be able to grade this coin
    drf236
  • doopsdoops Posts: 498

<< <i>hey thats my coin I sold to him - big but - he listed it on June 19 and didnt win it till June 22

I'm confused I sold it stating I don't know eough to be able to grade this coin >>

say dude, how did you get the pic of my brilliant 1936 pr67dcam lincoln that i havent even slabbed yet
    our personal collection as your icon ??
    you a spy or sumpin ? are you settin up cameras in my lock box view room i only visit 3 or 4 times a year to add to or to pluck from my personal stash ?
  • sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    drf - what did he pay - he must be using your picture -> was it uploaded to eBay or do you have it on another site? If your site, some people change the photo into something like -> stolen link, scumbag seller
  • sini1 5.99 + 1.50 s/h
    drf236
  • used my picture
    drf236

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file