Home U.S. Coin Forum

where do you order saflips

I asked earlier about PCGS flips and i learned they do have PVC in them and was told to get saflips so now i ask who's got the best prices on them?

Thanks

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many do you need? I can send you a few with the coin(s) you have coming, but not a whole bunch, 'cause I need to get more, myself.

Shouldn't be too hard to find inert flips.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • ldhairldhair Posts: 7,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larry

• DaveGDaveG Posts: 3,535
    I get mine from Brooklyn Gallery (www.brooklyngallery.com)

Check out the Southern Gold Society

• supercoinsupercoin Posts: 2,323
    Stanton Books (scroll down near the bottom) gets a lot of favorable mention here. I notice they still haven't corrected their description, it says there is a soft version but there is not (I told 'em about that error 2 years ago I think image).

You can also buy them direct from ET Kointainer, or at least you used to be able to. I believe that's the best pricing if you're buying in quantity (I bought a few thousand). I think in quantity you can also choose whether you want the inserts or not (which I don't use for coin submissions) which saves a bit.

They have some other nice products too, ask them for a current price list:

E&T Kointainer
    PO Box 103
    Sidney, OH 45365

Phone: 937-394-4812
  • Last time I ordered, I got two of the following. Very nice deal with the Intercept case if you're a member. (subscriber to one of their mags)
    Look up CSC800 in the search box at www.amosadvantage.com
    Collector of Fractional Gold; gold tokens from Canada, California, Alaska & other states; gold so-called dollars, and other oddball stuff.
  • baccarudabaccaruda Posts: 2,588 ✭✭
    I bought from Stanton and was very pleased with the quality and price.

1 Tassa-slap
    2 Cam-Slams!
    1 Russ POTD!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file