Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1962 TOPP LITTLE HELP wally moon

Guys just wondering if you could help me out my question is about the 62 topps 190 moon
variation. The pop give three examples hat, no hat, and nothing is the nothing included with
the no hat.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    seinbigdseinbigd Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Although not 100% certian, PSA initially graded the Moon card without recognizing the variation. Accordingly, no differentiation was made in the pop report. Subsequently, PSA began identifying the variation and began "keeping score" of the variations in the pop report.

On this basis, it is reasonable to assume the "nothing" category of the population report contains both versions of the 1962 Topps #190 Wally Moon.
  • Options
    Here's one example.

1962 Topps #190 Wally Moon.
  • Options
    GATOR5GATOR5 Posts: 654

Thanks man getting ready to list some raw 62's and have both variations in my hand
    yet couldnt figure what would be the third. That explains it your the man.
  • Options
    You got or somene got an 8 on that Moon, you know how many cards I didn't send in that were centered like that.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    A little off topic, but I had forgotten just how full a unibrow Wally had. It has to rank up there with Don Mossi's ears on the all ugly team!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    nortynorty Posts: 201
    Joe Tauriello
    Setbuilders Sports Cards
    Ebay: set-builders & set-builders2
  • Options
    GATOR5GATOR5 Posts: 654
    Norty,

Thanks I do have them both sein cleared up my question thinking their were 3..
  • Options
    Talyho,

What's wrong with the centering? Looks pretty good to me. I was more concerned with the border chipping than centering.

Steve