Options

Hey Kool-aid!.....

Comments

• Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    BigKid, I don't get it image.
  • Options
    Oh wait I just got it (delayed reaction), LOL image.
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    I don't get it, and I'm supposed to be the King!!???!!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭

<< <i>I don't get it, and I'm supposed to be the King!!???!! >>

nothing to get really...
    it is just an auction for KOOLAID points
    (yes, there are Actually points on each Koolaid pack!)

I just thought you would find it funny
    but did not account for the overwhelming
    sense of humor that most board members
    Lack!

imageimage
  • Options
    BKAH

What's even funnier is that I have over 1000 Kool-aid points that I have been saving since college - always wanted to get one of those plastic Kool-aid pitchers - never could find ouot where to send in my points.

Houston
    1974 Topps PSA 8 or better
    1955 Topps All-American (raw or PSA graded)
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    All this time buying Kool Aid and I never realized that Kool Aid points existed!!! I could have been dumping points on Ebay for a second income!!! image
  • Options
    here is another funny item for you.

imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>BKAH

What's even funnier is that I have over 1000 Kool-aid points that I have been saving since college - always wanted to get one of those plastic Kool-aid pitchers - never could find ouot where to send in my points.

Houston >>

Red Kool-Aid Pitcher with Cups

imageimage
  • Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    If you had used your points back in 1983, you could have owned this gem (I've had this in the original box for 20 years now):

From the back of the box: "You start with a full swimming pool. Help KOOL-AID-MAN keep the insatiable Thirsties from stealing the water in the pool. Don't get caught or KOOL-AID-MAN bounces around the yard! Help KOOL-AID-MAN gobble up KOOL-AID soft drink mix ingredients so he can defeat the Thirsties. Catch the insatiable Thirsties before they steal all the water in your pool and you win the game! Join KOOL-AID-MAN in battling the Thirsties!!"

Anyone else ever play this one? I've still got tmy original Atari 2600 in the original box.

JEB.
  • Options
    And now a message from the Kellogg's Karnival Rocker...

Kids, save your points! Win a kool guitar like mine!!
  • Options
    BKAH...

I 'kinda like that nifty beach towel.

Sun...Surf...Kool-Aid...and 50 of your best K Klub buddies to enjoy it!!! Atlantic City...Here we come!!!

BTW...BigKid...with 4444 posts...maybe you should hit the tables a little early!!!??!!
    4/4's is GREAAAAT!!!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Here is his character profile...from a Comic Book Website:

NAME: Kool-Aid Man
    First Appearance: The Adventures of Kool-Aid Man #1 (1983)
    Last Appearance: The Adventures of Kool-Aid Man #6 (1989)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER POWERS:
    Indestructible adamantium pitcher with built in gyroscopic stabilizer, capable of smashing through reinforced concrete without spilling a single drop.

Cool, refreshing taste all kids love.

Powerful "Oh, Yeah!" battle cry strikes fear into the heart of villains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WEAKNESSES:
    Only useful in thirst-related crises, #12 red dye provides lousy camoflage, inability to use doors, gates, or other conventional means of entrance.

KNOWN ENEMIES:
    The thirsties; a ruthless race of spikey-haired gremlins with advanced weaponary and spacefaring technology light years ahead of our own, dedicated to making the citizens of earth tremble in minor inconvenience.

ADDITIONAL:
    Kool-Aid Man is one of those hopelessly deluded superheroes who foolishly believes he can make up for his all but worthless superpowers by using them twenty times more often than they're actually needed. I'll admit that very rarely, there might be an emergency situation that can only be solved by smashing through the side of a building in a huge cloud of shattered masonary and shouting the catch phrase "Oh, Yeah!," but chances are Superman's already got it covered. Instead of just admitting his uselessness, Kool-Aid Man spends all his time lurking behind the fence at children's pool parties, hoping that eventually one of them will forget his parents' warnings, and wonder out loud if there's anything left to drink.
    Basically, he's just like that annoying waiter who keeps interrupting your meal to ask if you need more ice water or fresh salsa, except 2000lbs heavier, twice as perky, and strong enough to snap cinderblocks with his ass

John
  • Options
    John...

I didn't know Kool-Aid man was so.....ummmm....diversified....

(snap cinderblocks with his ass!!!!????!!!!????)

He's a stud!

Larry

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Thanks BKAH

I personally believe we need some new Kool-aid commercials - haven't seen any in a while. It is summertime after all

Houston

1974 Topps PSA 8 or better
    1955 Topps All-American (raw or PSA graded)
  • Options
    spacktrackspacktrack Posts: 1,084 ✭✭
    Hey guys, if any of you have any points you want to dump, send me a PM. I am about 100-150 points away after saving for years.

Thanks