Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Murcerfan is famous!

I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

Comments

• Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    That's pretty funny.
  • Options
    What is that all about? A little rivalry? Ive never seen a specific name put in an ad like that.
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    If you guys knew half the story with this skeevy weasel you would really have a hoot.
    I sent him a $300 money order for the very first Wilson he listed last summer.
    The Groth that he claimed was a 9.5 which ultimatly got a psa 5 after a BVG 5.5(Griffins can verify if that is correct)
    anyways, 2 hours after i sent it, he e-mailed me the that deal was off and started calling me some pretty offensive names and threatened to beat me up. I hope he's been eating his spinach.
    Obviously I had to cancel the $$.
    It's a shame I can't bid on those 2 cards that I don't need, they really are a steal at so few multiples of SMR; especially so with the inexpensive $26 shipping, down from his previous $43 (which he charged one board member even though they transacted in person; in a public place and with annonymous names no less, he calls himself Ritchie Blackmore for "cover"). I especially like the PSA 6 Groth he has listed with no mention of the OC qualifier.
    enough said?

• Options
    I have also recently been banned by USA!USA! since I canceled 2 opening $30 bids on his e-bay auctions (after some board members shed the light on this apparent scam artist). He has now gone on a vendetta e-mailing any seller of auctions I bid on.
    Who's next? step right up image
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    This dude is the most messed up individual on Ebay. And so is the seller.....just joking Murcerfan. I can verify all is true that Murcerfan says. The seller has no idea about cards or customer service. I wish I could meet up with this FANCYPEARLSKY.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Yeah, but I'm still pretty messed up most of the time.
  • Options
    Join the crowd.
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    No Wilson Franks cards for you! Come back one year!

• Options
    Holy shipping batman! $25.75 for shipping with "required" insurance. Is he sending this thing in a metal lockbox? I sent him a polite email asking what kind of shipping/handling/insurance I will get for $25.75 Lets see what he says.
  • Options
    Can't say as I blame the sellers here...

murcefan is longer welcome on my auctions as well

Steve
  • Options
    Murcerfan

Do us all a favor and forward the emails from USA!USA! to safeharbor. Lets get rid of this guy and his fake contact information. Ive already reported him again and so have some other people. If enough people complain maybe they ebay will realize thats he has been suspended 10 times already
  • Options
    dstudebadstudeba Posts: 215 ✭✭
    I saw this auction and thought "doesn't he already bar people from bidding by setting the minimum bid the way he does?" I have never seen anyone bid on one of his auctions. He had the blessed Jablonski up three times (and personally mentioned Griffins in one of them), this is the third time the Sauer has been up, and we shall see how long he has the Groth out there.

I do agree with the seller and doc though, mercerfan should be banned from eBay..........as well as anyone else who even thinks of bidding on Wilsons I need! HAHA!

---------------------------

Need a Wilson Franks Groth for less than a house payment.
    Search and Track Auctions Automatically

Collectable
  • Options

<< <i>I have also recently been banned by USA!USA! since I canceled 2 opening $30 bids on his e-bay auctions (after some board members shed the light on this apparent scam artist). He has now gone on a vendetta e-mailing any seller of auctions I bid on.
    Who's next? step right up image >>

Glad you did that, I've been on a personal crusade to get usa!usa! (and his 300 other user id's) banned from ebay for awhile now.
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Dan,
    The No soup pic made my day.

Bob
  • Options
    Bob,

Thanks!

How've you been? Expect an e-mail later on tonight about the Nat.
  • Options
    StumpStump Posts: 927
    Dude you crack me up. I forgot all about the soup natzee.

Daveimage
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Always here to defend the underdog.....
    He's really not a bad guy. Everything Murcer said is true, and I won't argue that he's just like everyone else, but in person at least he's a nice guy, and made some time to play with my son (Griffin). I don't think he's as involved in cards and collecting as many or all of us, and he has gotten burned a few times, so he's a bit wary. Some people are better at face to face than over the 'net, and that might be the case here. I did pay his shipping fee once (as desparate as I was to keep up with the Terwillegers and Leonards and Bleams of the world!) and he refunded me the excess postage. He shipped in a bulletproof box with every option the post office has and insured well in excess of what he thinks the card should be worth.
    His prices are quite high and I don't know if he ever sells for what he lists for, but in the end he upheld every part of his end of the deal. He does seem to have an endless supply of Wilsons, and spoke about having T cards and Cracker Jacks, but wasn't ready to part with them. He also had a bad experience with the grades he got on some PSA submission so everything is in Beckett slabs, which I found were almost as hard to pop as Pro's.
    Don't worry Dave, even if they ban you in the valley you're still welcome on the westside of LA!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    pcpc Posts: 743
    no murcerfan
    no ssworld(known here as 1954)
    on my auctions.been that way for
    quite some time now.
    shane-meet me instead of fancypearlsky!
    Money is your ticket to freedom.
  • Options

<< <i>no murcerfan
    no ssworld(known here as 1954)
    on my auctions.been that way for
    quite some time now.
    shane-meet me instead of fancypearlsky! >>

Why not murcerfan or 1954?
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    <<<no murcerfan>>>
    <<< even if they ban you in the valley you're still welcome on the westside of LA>>>

Opps, guess I spoke too soon. Better stick to just the flatland part of the westside!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    purelyPSApurelyPSA Posts: 712 ✭✭
    I'm sitting here, thinking "Hey, this whole thing sort of reminds me of the Soup Nazi", and lo and behold, there he was. What a great post, Dude.
  • Options
    Murcerfan, I'm ashamed of you.
    Letting the best of a special olympian get to the worst of you.
    Didn't you know fancypearlsky got his name from a ring his mom bought him from a 25 cent gumball machine five years ago?
    Or we'll have to ask Griffins, maybe the rumour is true and it's Gary Busey selling stuff out of west L.A. to pay off his debt.
    By the way, he only responds to his email on days he's not on his medication.
  • Options
    TipemTipem Posts: 881

Does anybody know if Mercerfan is going to be one of the celebrity signers at the national?Maybe he should beimage

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options

Murcerfan

I just picked myself off the floor from laughing so hardimage,

Were do you find these freaks? You can bid on my auctions anytime!

Paul

Buying 56, 57, 58 and 62 FB PSA 7-9

• Options
    Thanks for the props on the scan, but in fairness to this seller, the true "Soup Nazi of Sports Cards" goes to another dealer and believe me, this guy is a doozy and to keep SportsModerater1 from breaking out in a cold sweat, this dealer is not from Wisconsin.

CU Members such as Toppsgun, Caramels, myself and a long list of others have the glorious distinction of being banned by this flake. In fact, this guy is so out of control when it comes to banning people that there are rumors that eBay had to buy an entire Server just to store all the names on this dealer's Block Bidder List. But seriously, to show you how nuts this guy is, he even mentioned me by name when someone else gave him a negative and I had no part in the transaction. That's how much of a head case this guy is!
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Well, I thought I would ask the seller a question....

once its yours, its yours..
    > Let me ask -- if I bid on this auction and then turn
    > around and sell the card to murcerfan, is that
    > permitted? Thanks for any clarification.
    > --------------------
    >
    >
    > Question from: 55bowman
    > Title of item: 1954 WILSON FRANKS JOHNNY
    > GROTH PSA EX-MT 6
    > Seller: fancypearlsky

I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
    Never wanting to pass on the opportunity to have some fun this nimwit...I emailed him and here is the response:

<Plublicity in advertising is everything, good, bad or
    otherwise the card is the mac daddy and will sell.
    I don't spend time on ebay chating and watching post
    ups. I am far to busy making money with authentic
    merchandise that no one else can find.
    Stand up from that old sagged out couch, clean
    yourself up, walk away from the web and try again at
    some kind of life other then the complete failure
    you've become.
    I will pray for you my child...>

I am very grateful that he's going to pray for me. That should do the trick. He doesn't spend time on EBAY chatting or watching post ups...but he responded to me in less than an hour. Very interesting.

Regards,

Alan
  • Options
    fancypearlsky is the worse seller i have dealt with, i gave him one of his negatives
    he tries to twist everything around
    he stole 95 dollars from me, he usually gets his negatives deleted by square trade, i refused(so i got one as well)
    (by the way one of his negatives that he got deleted mention that he had sent the buyer a racist email)
    after i gave him the negative he sent me a very racist email,
    which i suspected at the way he tried to express himself, with words that could have double meaning
    i block his email, and he sent me another racist email from another account i few months ago

what is weird is that he basically is saying he is superior but he has to steal from me

P.S.
    by the way i have all the emails he has sent
    Looking for in PSA graded
    1. 75-76 Topps Keith/Jamaal Wilkes in Psa 8+
    2. 1971-72 Trio stickers PSA 8+
    3. BSKB 1977-78 topps psa 10

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Action Packed HOF Autos(need elvin hayes,both bill bradley,and the 1st bill walton)
    2001 and 2005 Greats of the Game
    UD=retro,epic,legends,legendary,generations and chronology
    2006 Topps Style 1952 Fan Favorites Autos #/10 (Refractor Autos)
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    I got my email back from this guy. When I asked why shipping was so expensive, he said:
    you buy it now and I will pay all the insurance, all
    the shipping costs. It will be Fed Ex and insured for
    the full value you paid. I only ask that you leave me
    feedback. Good Eye! It is remarkable!
    thank you I hope you get it!
    :
    > Hello,
    > I was interested on bidding on this item, however, I
    > notice you charge $25.75 for shipping with required
    > insurance. Can you tell me what kind of shipping and
    > insurance I will get with my $25.75 and why it cost
    > so much? Thanks
    > --------------------

can someone tell me why he wants so much for this card that SMR lists as $140 unqualified (this one is qualified) ???? so if I buy it now for $2500.00 he will save me the $25.75..what a deal

• Options

Mexisar

Post the emails!!!!

Buying 56, 57, 58 and 62 FB PSA 7-9
  • Options
    Perhaps he wraps it in gold foil.
  • Options
    I don't recommend that you guys continue to push his buttons.
    He seems to be wildly unstable, and we all have better things to do.
  • Options
    email he sent me after i gave him his negative and i refused his request to have it deleted with square trade

by the way what is aspic? does anybody know? I sure he is using it to put me down

From Fancypearlsky@aol.com Mon Jan 20 00:41:12 2003
    X-Apparently-To: mexisar@yahoo.com via 66.218.78.109; 20 Jan 2003 00:41:17 -0800 (PST)
    Return-Path: <fancypearlsky@aol.com>
    Received: from 205.188.157.36 (EHLO imo-d04.mx.aol.com) (205.188.157.36) by mta459.mail.yahoo.com with SMTP; 20 Jan 2003 00:41:17 -0800 (PST)
    Received: from Fancypearlsky@aol.com by imo-d04.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v34.13.) id r.1cb.4ac6b9 (3842) for <mexisar@yahoo.com>; Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:41:12 -0500 (EST)
    From: Fancypearlsky@aol.com | This is spam | Add to Address Book
    Message-ID: <1cb.4ac6b9.2b5d1028@aol.com>
    Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:41:12 EST
    Subject: personal note relating to nothing in particular
    To: mexisar@yahoo.com
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    X-Mailer: AOL 4.0 for Mac - Post-GM sub 56
    Content-Length: 607

My dear Aspic,
    Upon arriving home I went to the post office, your thing was not there.
    I
    never refused anything. When I saw your feedback I went back to the
    office, they told me it simply had sat there too long and they refused
    it,
    not me.
    I had no problem whatsoever keeping my word. You simply jumped to a
    conclusion on your own because you are so miserable. I have never dealt
    with
    such an angry, frustrated and furious fellow.
    I am not sure why you are so jaded. I do realize that incest is a big
    problem
    amongst certain ethnic groups. I certainly hope you have had no bad
    experiences in you life.
    There is help available for such victims.
    Please do not go bizarre when you read this and destroy your shack or
    damage
    your MAC two in anyway.
    If this whole thing is over money then I would be more then happy to
    give
    some change.
    There are roman noodles for 25 cents a pack and will feed a family of
    twelve
    or more.
    Or perhaps a few frozen burritos with Beans may surface,
    I only wish you and yours all the best down at the Salvation Army.

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Action Packed HOF Autos(need elvin hayes,both bill bradley,and the 1st bill walton)
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I am with Dave on this one ... the guy seems a little off kilter to be poking fun at. He may be reading these posts right now and making plansimage
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Well I hope he doesn't come to my house, because he may never leave again image
  • Options

Mexisar

That is big time racist!!

Aspic is another name for if you come from south of the boarder. That's putting it very nice.

This guy needs help.
  • Options
    72leadfoot

he sent me another in around march and another around may
    from another email account(has same isp number so he sent them form the same computer), basically with the same language , plus that he is "watching me" i wonder if that is consider a threat

i had never heard of that word,

i think it gets him more mad that i don't respond and that i block his email address

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    Mexisar

I thought this was pretty funny at first. I think I would send a copy of those emails to ebay and make them aware of the threats. Sending 1 email is one thing but 3 is pushing it to far. You might even call the cops and bounce it off them. Remember threats are looked at different now since 9-11. This guy is looking very unstable and needs help.

Paul
  • Options
    paul,

ebay didn't even respond to my emails, i think i sent them email like 3 times , under different infractions
    so ebay was useless

words to insult are one thing, but threats are in a way more serious i believe

cops? if this continue i will have no other choice

isaias

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Whats with all these blank edited posts? If something is worthy enough for you to post , let it ride...jay
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Jay: I agree -- especially since most of us actually sleep at the hours that those posts were made and subsequently edited!
  • Options

ViewItem&item=2738261992&category=16271">still fancy after all these years
    Now offered to you in a private auction so your user id will not be shown when you bid or if you buy.