Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

BU and proof Jefferson nickels

Jumping into this area for the first time. Don't have anything yet. However, I only need one of each year and mint. Will trade my morgans, mercury and Roosevelt dimes, silver eagles, slabbed and toned along with 6 dansco albums for the eagles, also got some WL and Franklins halves to trade. PM or email me at: luskie@adelphia.net, if interested. Luskie

Comments

• Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    ttt
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent with some dates.

al h.image
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Hi, I have about 50 Proof Jefferson Nickels to trade or sell. I need graded Morgan Dollars by PCGS or NGC MS 64 or higher. also need other coins graded MS65 or higher by PCGS or NGC. What do you have to trade? Thanks, David. Email adad844@aol.com
  • Options
    David, first of all turn on your PM so people can respond properly. However, email me at: luskie@adelphia.net and we can go from there. I have these slabbed coins I want to trade as I do not collect slabs.

silver eagles:
    1988 PCGS MS68
    NGC 1994 MS69
    1995 PCGS MS67
    1999 MS66 PCGS

Mercury dimes:
    PCGS MS65 1945-d
    TruGrade MS64 1940-p
    NGC 1916-s MS63

Roosevelt:
    NGC MS66 1964-d

Jefferson Nickel:

PCGS MS66 1943-d

State Quarter:
    PCGS 2000-s PR68DCAM

Let me know if interested in any and what you have to trade in BU or Proof Kennedy halves or BU or Proof Jefferson nickels. Luskie
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey louie

why post here about wanting coins and then not respond to messages with available dates?? the list of MS coins i sent was incomplete and i also have proofs. i'll give you a day or two, after that i'll assume you either aren't interested or haven't gotten the message. if it's the former, you should at least have the courtesy to respond.

al h.image
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    edited,cause I said so. thats why.