Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

72 Aaron IA PSA 8, 72 T FB #332 PSA 8, and bunch of 69 T BB PSA 8 commons!

Hello all,

Since I have dealt with a number of you board members in the past and discussed the possible sale of these cards, I figured I’d give a heads up (I know, shameless plug also) that these cards are currently listed on ebay. Thanks and best wishes to everybody.

Robert (ajetfan)

ebay Seller List ajetfan

Comments

• Options
    RobBobGolfRobBobGolf Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    When the 72 Johnson doesn't sell, PM me.

RobBob
    Serving Ice-Custard-Happiness since 2006

• Options
    ajetfanajetfan Posts: 229
    Here is a scan of the Aaron card at 100 dpi. The scan that I used on ebay is 600 dpi, but the ebay picture service kills the resolution on it's images. Does anyone know why this happens and more importantly, how to avoid the picture degradation? If anyone wants a copy of the 600 dpi scan, just let me know and I'll send it by email. Thanks again!!!
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    <<how to avoid the picture degradation? >>

Don't use ebay's image hosting service -- utilize an independent service that does not have the same restrictions that Ebay has. Ebay gives you one free picture -- but limits its size in order to not overwhelm their systems.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    As Schmidt alludes to, use your own hosting for this. Your internet provider almost always provides you with a certain amount of web space and can provide instructions on how to use it. Then just fill in the appropriate web site for the image when you create your eBay listing.

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.
  • Options
    nortynorty Posts: 201
    If your Internet Service Provider doesn't afford web space, as mine doesn't, you can use Vendio/Auction Watch which charges $0.10 per picture for hosting services. They do a fine job. Go to www.vendio.com.
    Joe Tauriello
    Setbuilders Sports Cards
    Ebay: set-builders & set-builders2