Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Grr..PSA/DNA Why do they Torture me...

So I called PSA/DNA they told me they will ship my cards to PSA for grading today overnight ( I sent some cards to PSA/DNA 20-day Service then to be graded by PSA) since their was a delay because they had a problem with one card, and one of the experts had to be brought in to look at it since he was not available onsite....THIS better not be the Reese card..or any other card for that matter...but regardless they have before given out the info to me before whether the item was authenticated or not, now she told me they don't do that anymore...I am going to go bald waiting for them for another week. I really want to see all those cards I sent inside a PSA Holder really don't want to deal with Ebay Sellers attempting to get money back..

Ok I will stop crying now but why won't they just tell me that all my cards got the thumbs up, where is the Harm in that? Why Torture me? I plan to send another 24 HOF Auto's next month but they all have either PSA/DNA certificate or Mastro COA so I know those are 100% legit these I bought off Ebay and got the thumbs up from PSA/DNA quick service and I am really nervouse about two of them, especially the PEE WEE REESE Bowman Color Auto since I Paid the over 400 dollars for that...

Thanks for listening back to the regularly scheduled message board CHatting image