Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1970-1979 psa basketball cards on e-bay.....

There are exactly '0' auctions closing today. We need a bkb grading special!
Working on 1969 through 1975 Basketball.

Comments

• Options
    DhjacksDhjacks Posts: 343 ✭✭
    And....
    '0' Pre-1980 Rookie PSA cards
    '1' Pre-1970 PSA card (psa 4 wilt)

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    think you should just give up your quest for the 70-71 tall boys psa 8's and sell them to me at super low prices. sure to fall in price anyway...i'd be doing YOU a BIG favor!! lol! tim

1970 topps hadley legacy set!!!! now #12 on the registry and sucking up more of my money every day!!!
    Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I entered my updates this morning and should be reflected soon. My wife wants them all off the floor by midnite. Good luck in your quest and let me know if you have any 7's or 8's to trade. Don
  • Options
    From a dealers standpoint, it's simple economics. Grading fees run $5-7. With screening the cards, getting them ready for submission, postage & ins there and back, scanning and posting the card to ebay, you can add another $2-3/card to the cost. That means that I'm into the card for $7-10. [I'm figuring cost of the cards as almost incidental!]. Smr for an 8 is $9 for 1973, $8 for 1974 & $7 for 1975. ebay prices are ususally lower than that. 9s go for $28, 27 & 23 respectively. ebay prices are usually 1/2 of that... or less. There is at least 1 dealer I know who is selling his raw 'MT' cards for $3-4+ and they sell! As much as I love what I do, this is a business for me. I have to make a decent return on investment. I will continue to grade small batches of these cards and make them available to collectors for what I consider a fair price. There is a similar thread concerning 1970-75 baseball and the same case can be made for football and hockey. I have a lot of gradeable stuff, but why should I?

If you are planning a trip to Niagara Falls, check us out.
    Cameo Inn B&B
  • Options
    greg (cameo)just a idea here but i know i would be more then happy to do this. have some collectors you deal with on a reg basis send you want list for there sets with pre arranged buy prices in psa 8 or 9 then whatever the card grades you have a done deal.only drawback would be your misses and always that risk. presold would kill that ebay cost as well. i would be happy to send you a list of football i need to get the ball rolling.BY THE WAY IF YOU HAVE NOT DELT WITH GREG BEFORE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. thanks ART
  • Options
    Count me in on the pre-order idea. I'll bet we could come to terms on a bunch of your cards. Also, if we can reduce your selling costs and your demand issues, then you might even have a decent new business model in the works. Don
  • Options
    PistolPetePistolPete Posts: 352 ✭✭
    I still find good deals on PSA 8 Maravich cards every so often. Two weeks ago I picked up a 75 in 8 form for only $15.
    imageimage