Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Stanton Books - What`s your experience with shipping?

First of all this isn`t a rag thread. I`m wondering what your experience is about the length of time about receiving an order from them. It`s been a month since I placed an order with them ( sent payment of courseimage ) and wondering whether to either call or be just a tad bit more paitent. This is the first time I dealt with them and I`ve heard of them for years and never heard a bad word about them. So I`m tring to decide wether to call or not to see how the order is going. This is the site I ordered from.
http://www.stantonbooks.com/

Comments

• Options
    I have bought from them before and after KyleVick took over, just call him. He should take care of you.

matt
    "the world is full of kings and queens, they blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's Heaven and Hell"
  • Options
    baccarudabaccaruda Posts: 2,588 ✭✭
    ccr,

Funny you should ask. I placed an order about a month ago or so. After 3 weeks I still hadn't received anything. Finally I called and spoke to Kyle who said he hadn't received an order from me. I told him it was strange because I remembered printing out the confirmation page. I told him I'd just submit another order.

Got a call the next day saying that my order sheet had fallen behind the desk. He was very apologetic. Nice guy, good prices - and they sent me a free book since they were late. I'd order again from them.

Might want to give them a call.
    1 Tassa-slap
    2 Cam-Slams!
    1 Russ POTD!
  • Options
    Yeah one of there main offices is here in Savannah so I am going to be doing some business with them.

Jacob
    I am the coin man give me your coins!!! You can find me on the web soon at
    http://www.SouthGaCoins.com/
  • Options
    ccrccr Posts: 2,446
    Thanks for the replies. As I stated this is NOT a rag thread ( just in case someone sees this sometime in the future ). I knew these people where a good place to go and figured it was an average ordinary mix up that could easily be straighted out. I too hope to do business with them again.image
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    I DEALT direct with JT Stanton, never had an issue.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    nuckleheadnucklehead Posts: 1,500
    I ordered from them last Feb.and got my order inside of a week,got the 10% Spooly discount as well (thanks again Spooly).I'd call them and see what's up,they seem like really nice people.
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.
  • Options
    I've dealt with Kyle Vick, too. I've always gotten my orders within a week with no issues.

I'd give Kyle a call. He's very personable and knows the value of good customer service.
  • Options
    NumisEdNumisEd Posts: 1,336
    I read in another thread that Mr. Stanton was not feeling well. Is this true? Health problems??
  • Options
    I exchanged emails with Mr. Stanton a few weeks ago. He had just gotten out of the hospital. I've not been in contact with him since. I'd love to know if he's doing OK.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file