Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Eagles

Hi people,

Where is the best place to get a great price and reputable dealings on Plat, Gold, and Silver Eagles? I am looking for discounts on mint rolls of 2003 Silver in particular, and have found several discounters, but wondered what the good experienced folk around here recommended. Some places like to overcharge for shipping, and some I just don't trust -- any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

- me
24HourForums.com - load images, create albums, place ads, talk coins, enjoy the community.

Comments

• Options
    baccarudabaccaruda Posts: 2,588 ✭✭
    I've not been able to find better prices than Tulving.com (on eagles anyway)

1 Tassa-slap
    2 Cam-Slams!
    1 Russ POTD!
  • Options
    Yea, I noticed they are great on bulk orders, but they don't seem to sell just one roll, for example, of Silver Eagles. The cheapest place I found so far for rolls and individual coins is mintproducts.com, but I'm still shopping.
    24HourForums.com - load images, create albums, place ads, talk coins, enjoy the community.
  • Options
    baccarudabaccaruda Posts: 2,588 ✭✭
    yes, they're definitely biased towards bulk.
    1 Tassa-slap
    2 Cam-Slams!
    1 Russ POTD!
  • Options
    fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭
    I have bought ASE's from silverstate1 on ebay. If you are lucky, sometimes you can buy 20 singles cheaper than 1 roll.
  • Options
    Thanks, fish!
  • Options
    Heres my best oneimage
    kobrakoins
  • Options
    I've discovered that MintProducts.com has very good prices on Silver Eagle rolls, and their shipping is extremely reasonable (I bought a mint roll of 20, shipping was only $4.95). If anyone knows of a place with better deals for rolls (or whatever), let me know!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file