Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Recent submission question

I feel kind of dumb asking this question(in light of the other thread on Network 54) but I haven't heard anything from PSA on my most recent submission. I postmarked it on June 2nd, it is now 10 days later and I have yet to hear anyword on its arrival. I sent it First class and insured (for its full value).

I have never once had anything get lost in the mail before so I am a little worried. I emailed PSA's customer service on this link yesterday and I guess I'll wait to hear back. http://www.psacard.com/status.chtml

How long is the wait from postmark to email for most people?

By the way- this is only my 2nd submission, so I could be paranoid.

Please if you can't say something helpful then move on. I really am not looking to get flamed.image

Comments

• Options
    MRC,
    I too have only sent in 2 submissions, but I got emails stating they both arrived, and shipped, the only problem I had was they didn't tell me one time when the grades were posted. It ususally doesn't take that long to get to them,what was the submission? i.e. vintage, modern, special, bulk, etc.
  • Options
    rbeatonrbeaton Posts: 631
    I usually get delivery confirmation so I can tell when they receive my cards. I live in MD and I have mailed on Friday and had PSA receive on Monday. I have also had it take over 2 weeks to get there. I wouldn't worry just yet, unless you live in southern CA.

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    mrc32mrc32 Posts: 604
    I live in KY.

It was a economy submission. If I had to do it over again, I would have sent it registered. At least I have insurance, but I really don't want to have to deal with that hassle.

Thanks for the responses
  • Options
    my 2 submissions were from michigan, I sent them both USPS priority with delivery confirmation and insurance in the appropriate amounts.
  • Options
    I just sent one registered submission from the Chicago area on 5/31 and it was booked as received on 6/4. I did not receive a email confirmation however.
  • Options
    I forgot to ask, have you checked your invoice number on the PSA Submission check system? That is the only way that I found out that my package had been received.
  • Options
    Well I heard back from PSA. They state that it has not arrived there. I guess I will have to file a claim with the Post Office.

THIS STINKS!
  • Options
    Post office rules state that you must wait 30 days from your postmark before filing a claim. That makes sense. I guess I'll just wait it out.

It also says that you need a letter from PSA stating that they never got it. Anybody ever gotten something like that from PSA.

I wonder if I can submitt the email exchange with person at PSA
  • Options
    MRC,
    Don't give up so soon. There has been some slow periods of postal service and there can be a lag once it "arrives" before it is in the computer and it is viewable to anyone. Check the invoice number every couple of days and it still could show (I estimate Vegas odds at 4-1 still that it shows).
    I have also had the privledge of filing a few claims over the years and have had more sucsess than I ever expected. They did once even pay a "Network 54 - T206 kind of claim!". After the thirty days take your paperwork in and talk to them. They will tell you if you need anymore and you get the check in about 45 days. A copy of your invoice would be most helpful as well.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    MRC32

I'll assume your insurance was for over $50.00 and you used a blue postal insurance slip when you sent off the cards, which requires a signature from the recipient when received. Your can't do it online, but if you take that blue insurance slip to the post office they can confirm if it was delivered and who signed from it.

If it shows as undelivered, file a claim in 30 days as stated by others here

Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    About a month ago, I had a submission take two weeks from the time it left my house until it showed up in PSA's system. So, hang tight....
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    As another aside, I sent a package to someone in the state of Washington in the first week of May that took 23 days to get there. It was regular first class mail. So delays do happen.
  • Options
    OK- thanks to all. Maybe I should just be more patient.

I still have all my slips and reciepts so I'm covered. I'll just hang tight. I guess I have never had the post office take this long and I have done hundreds of transactions via ebay, both buy and sell.
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    A while back I posted a thread about a package that I accidently didn't send insured. It was over 100 cards and it took 4 weeks for PSA to receive it. The whole time I thought I was going to get sick thinking about my loss only to be relieved when it finally arrived. Give it some time.