Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New website (not mine) Greattoning.com

Many of you will know this seller from his ebay handle, he just gave me the heads up that his new website has been launched. He specializes mostly in consignments and does some unique photography. While there are not a whole lot of coins listed yet, the ones there are nice to look at.

www.Greattoning.com

Comments

• Options
    ccrccr Posts: 2,446
    Whoa!!!image It lives up to it`s name with what is in the current inventory.
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey greattoning, how about a photo of that rainbow York in the big map holder?? Or, the gem U.S. Assay $20? Or, the proof Jefferson gold commem?? C'mon, get off your butt and populate this website...We want photos!!!image

"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    CLASSICSCLASSICS Posts: 1,164 ✭✭
    richard is a great guy, and offers some truely beautiful coins........image
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup, you can always count on the tonelover to point out the good things in life image

You'd think a dealer would stay all hush about the competition - nice going Jon!

Marc
  • Options
    Dick is a great guy! A pleasure to do business with, and a real gentlemen! I asked him to pop in tonight to say Hello....
    K

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
    moments that take our breath away.
  • Options
    MrDMrD Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for announcing my website and thank you for the kind words. If I can be of any service to any of you please don't hesitate to ask
    Thanks again
    Dickimage
  • Options
    The commens are Boss!!image
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    psychadelic, man!

K S
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭
    More pictures.....more coins.....more pictures.....more coins.......
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank you everyone for announcing my website and thank you for the kind words. If I can be of any service to any of you please don't hesitate to ask Thanks again Dickimage >>

Of the top five percent in the business.

peacockcoins

• Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭✭
    Whoooo Hoooo. Lovely. image
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Well Mr. D, have you added any more photos yet?? We are waiting!! And, I mean the "good stuff" from the A Box!imageimage
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file