Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1995 double die lincoln NGC MS68 ....

would anyone happen to know a price to buy this at. my red book only goes up to MS65 @ $35.

john

Comments

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCGS Price Guide shows $265
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $190 in CoinWorldTrends... gut feeleing says the coin would go around $125 or so.

Jeremy
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trends in Jan had it at $190.

Turning out to be a fairly common coin in high grade, but still cool to have one. Doubled dies you can see with the unaided eye are neat.
  • Options
    thanks lablover. i found one for $189( sellers price) and i just wanted to get an idea before i go for it. i doubt he will go too much lower but i am going to try. even at $189 it seems like a really good price.
  • Options
    jeremy and dpoole thanks . now i am really going to try to get him down a little more. man pcgs really has huge price listings.

john
  • Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485
    John, four of these have sold on Ebay in the past 10 days, at prices ranging from $87 to $103.
  • Options
    My personal advice about this coin, (Ive studied these a lot, but mostly MS-62 to 67 examples) would lead me to believe its actual selling price should be in the range of $85 to 120.
    Retail coin dealers, the only people who can buy a $10 coin for $2, and sell it for $30.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>John, four of these have sold on Ebay in the past 10 days, at prices ranging from $87 to $103. >>

That was where my WAG came from... I hadn't been looking for a few months, so hey, I was close image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    i just took a quick look through ebay . i noticed a real price spread between NGC SLABED ONES( UP TO $129) and PCGS SLABED ONES(IN THE $200and change range).looks like the $180 ngc68 i was thinking of getting is history.looks like i will be searching on ebay again tonight. thanks for all the input guys.

john

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file