Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone Want/Need a PCGS Grading Counterfeit Detection Guide

A little while back I remember a couple of Board members posting a thread and indicated an interest in getting a copy of the PCGS book. Let me know if you are interested I have 3 of them that I can get.

Michael

Comments

• Micheal, I would love to have one. Please let me know the details.
    "DragonAzz doesn't strike me as a nutcase." clw54 06/18/06

The good thing about having multiple personalities is that there's always a designated driver.

Yes, I'm an agent of Satan but my duties are largely ceremonial.
  • I could sure use one! Give me details (cost, postage etc...), Matt
  • FC57CoinsFC57Coins Posts: 9,140
    and me makes 3!!!! image
  • GeomanGeoman Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭
    I make 4, but if you have another one, I'm interested. You guys are just too fast!image
  • jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    Wait a minute!!!! Let's have a drawing and include my name!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested, too... good read for my flight to and from the summer seminar image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Yes please image (id pay for the shipping)
    Retail coin dealers, the only people who can buy a $10 coin for $2, and sell it for $30.
  • pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    LETS JUST SELL THEM AT 60 DOLLARS EACH WHICH ILL TAKE FIRST COPY image

PM IF SO

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    Hey, quit shoving...... and whats with the Pug biting my leg?
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

• << <i>LETS JUST SELL THEM AT 60 DOLLARS EACH WHICH ILL TAKE FIRST COPY image PM IF SO >>

I have seen them offered for more used in various online places.

Edited to add: Good offer Michael. I already have one and can certainly recommend the book.
    Time sure flies when you don't know what you are doing...

CoinPeople.com || CoinWiki.com || NumisLinks.com
  • FrattLawFrattLaw Posts: 3,290 ✭✭
    Wow, I didn't think this book was that popular. I should do it by bidding. I have one and I like mine. I thought it was an informative book, except for the possible image AT Buffalo PCGS has prominently displayed as a great example of natural rainbow toning. Well, I digress.....

Anyway, Pontiacinf has set the bar @ $60.00, do I hear $65.00? image Or maybe a trade -- I still need toned Peace $, modern commems and proof JFKs.

Geezz I feel like the prettiest girl @ the prom!

Michael

• FrattLawFrattLaw Posts: 3,290 ✭✭
    Okay, all kiddin' aside, whomever is really serious about wanting a copy please PM me and we can work something out. If you want to trade for it, let me know what you are offering, or if you want to buy let me know how much you are willing to pay. I'll respond to all PMs and I'll keep this offer open for 24 hours.

Thanks for your interest.

Michael
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to add that it IS a fantastic book! MUCH better than any Free MS68 Silver eagle!!
  • That book has been on my list to buy someday.I used to see it at Barnes and Noble all the time but they don't seem to carry it anymore.
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file