Home U.S. Coin Forum

58 Frankie what do you think?

This is a latest purchase and a picture taking exercise. image
I just learned how to post a picture with a tread last night thanks to the pictures 101 thread.image
Proud to be an American.

Comments

• jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    Looks great!! Is that a PCGS crackout? I'm notorious for doing that to fill albums depending on the coin.
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • It's an NGC crackout, I just used the pcgs washer for handling while taking photos. I too crack out a lot of coins, this one is in a capital plastic Franklin 1950-1963 display holder.image
    Proud to be an American.
  • Very good looking coin...............Ken
  • muy bien.image
  • Really nice...the grade in NGC`s opinion?
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    a yummy cameo in a tough year.... Lucy Likie! image
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • labloverlablover Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> I too crack out a lot of coins, this one is in a capital plastic Franklin 1950-1963 display holder. >>

buc:
    I like the holder but, can't seem to locate on the Capital Plastic Web Site. Can you provide the model/style for this.
    Thanks
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • The capital plastic Number is 457 on the holder and it's blue, this might be an obsolete number. I've had this holder for quite a long time.image The coin graded Pf 65 Cameo by NGC but the fields had a dull haze covering them and I don't know if it was submited like that but a quick dip really improved the mirrors, It might have a shot at DCAM, but I'm not going to submit any time soon.image
    Proud to be an American.
  • labloverlablover Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks buc!
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file