Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Reward..... Dead or Alive

tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
Warning - armed [4] and dangerous. Likes to eat rare coins.

Comments

• Options
    Is that the new picture of Russ I heard about.imageimageimageimage
    U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Dan,

I'm not that cute. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    I like ferrets.....opportunistic little guys.
  • Options
    TheNumishTheNumish Posts: 1,628 ✭✭
    My dogs eat ferrets for breakfast-usually on a toasted poppyseed bagel.
  • Options
    ccrccr Posts: 2,446
    We had 2 pairs of ferrets when I was a teenager.image My sister and brother - in - law had a pair when they where married. Sold them when their first child was born. Those where really fun to have around.
  • Options

<< <i>We had 2 pairs of ferrets when I was a teenager.image My sister and brother - in - law >>

I pretty much feel the same way about my sister - and definately about my ex brother in law - he even looked like a little rat nosed rodent.
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather did, as opposed to screaming in terror like his passengers."
  • Options
    Doh!!!!image I wish it could happen sometimes.imageimage But they`re cool, we get along most of the time. Except the sibiling rivalry crap that gets in the way. Otherwise we get along pretty good.image
  • Options
    In last year's California statewide election, the Libertarian Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor ran on a "leagalize the ferret" campaign within the state.

Along with other statements he made, he impressed me more than the other candidates so he got my vote. image
    Lurking proudly on internet forums since 2001
  • Options
    CalGoldCalGold Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    What attributes do these animals have that endear them as pets? Do they answer to their name, greet you when you come home etc?
    And what do they eat, besides CC dollars?

CG
  • Options
    my cousin has one image
  • Options

<< <i>Out here it's lunch time & that thing looks real good to me. >>

A bit off topic and talking about pets. My Mom had a Pot - Belled Pig. I was visiting when a handyman came in to fix up a few things. He saw the pig and said, " When I was in Vietnam during the war, the choppers that brought in the raitions got shot down alot. So in order to eat they would shoot and eat Pot - Belled Pigs in order to keep from starving. "
  • Options
    jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    Now we know where he gets his chopped-marked trade dollars!!!
    Could I borrow him for a day?image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    I hear that they (ferrets) stink. Is this true?
  • Options
    Oh, I'm sorry, I though I was at a coin board. Oh well, I'll just head back to NGC.
    Retail coin dealers, the only people who can buy a $10 coin for $2, and sell it for $30.
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i> and definately about my ex brother in law - he even looked like a little rat nosed rodent . >>

That's funny. My ex brother-in-law IS a little rat nosed rodent.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file