Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Any collector generous enough !!!!!!

Hello,
I am working hard to complete my USA set, if anyone have old USA coins and is generous enough to let the coin move from his collection to my collection. Please let me know. I am very interested in putting up the USA type set but don't get older ones to complete it.

Thanks,
Nanda

Comments

• Options
    Oh that reminds me I'm putting together a complete set of early gold, anyone who has some spare half eagles or whatever lying around, if you could send those to me that would be great, yeah.. thanks.
  • Options
    Hey, give Nanda a break. He's from India and doesn't come across USA coins that often. I sent him a couple a while back. Think of it as an exchange, he offered me rupies.

Michael
  • Options
    What do you need?
  • Options
    I managed to collect mostly all coins from 20th century with the help of fellow collector's in this forum. I still need coin of 19th century and before. Also barber coins.
    Thanks,
    Nanda
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Nanda, just ignore BarberHalf. He is a troll.
  • Options
    Nanda, PM me with your address and I will send you some coins.

Dan
  • Options
    PM sent ....... Thanks Dan
  • Options
    Well that's cool I had a classmate from India who gave me some nice rupees.
  • Options
    Can i know what BarberHalf have done over here..... Should i be cautious from him.
    Bye,
    Nanda
  • Options
    Can anyone help me by giving the list of USA type coins before 1900's or tell me about a site where i can get information about. I have a list but have to confirm if i correct.
    Bye,
    Nanda

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file