Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thanks Hepdaddyhall.......

LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
For continueing to make the time to answer the questions in the Q&A forum....

and you can hire unemployed Lucy to grade all the Franklins!!!
imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

• Options
    You serious....the hepkitty going to need to take some time off single-handedly causing the frankie prices to skyrocket?

If so, and you're out of work......my condolences. I've been there twice in my live and it isn't fun! Hopefully things will get better soon...
    The Ex-"Crown Jewel" of my collection! 1915 PF68 (NGC) Barber Half "Eliasberg".

Once again resides with Legend, the original purchaser "raw" at live Eliasberg auction. Laura and i "love" the same lady!

• Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭
    The HepKitty unemployed? If by choice that is sad... Maybe David could hire you to give the HepKitty approval to the extra special Franklins?

I agree, it is great that David has the Q&A sessions (I also notice that he occasionaly responds to a threads). I look forward to the questions and his answers, and learn something new every week.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭✭
    I was under the impression that the HepKitty was in a position where she didn't have to worry about money. But, since i can't speak for her, all I'll say is hope that's still the case and all's well.
  • Options
    "Lucy........you got some splaining to do.........!"

Once again resides with Legend, the original purchaser "raw" at live Eliasberg auction. Laura and i "love" the same lady!

• Options
    huh?
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭✭
    I got my info from something you had said to Gereg across the street sometime ago when he was buggin' you about sumthin'. Nevermind if I was wrong, which is ENTIRELY probable.....
  • Options
    About whether you're really out of work? I suspect you are just kidding us though.....

<< <i>huh? >>

• Options
    I don't work.... I don't have to work....... but I can be a grader!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    Ummmmm....independently wealthy, coin lover (even frankies count i suppose), smart,...

........you single and ready to mingle? image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file