Home U.S. Coin Forum

experimental rinse sacagaweas

do any of you think this will be given it's own variety by pcgs at some point? if i submitted one for crossover from segs to pcgs, what would the tag read?

Comments

• mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    I think PCGS might have slabbed some, but without a grade. It seems like someone posted a photo
    a while back. mdwoods
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • ByersByers Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikebyers.com Dealer in Major Mint Errors, Die Trials & Patterns - Author of NLG Best World Coin Book World's Greatest Mint Errors - Publisher & Editor of minterrornews.com.
  • DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    I had one last year that I gave a fellow board member. It was in PCGS plastic with no grade and the correct designation. PCGS may indeed grade them now, but they didn't when thiat one was submitted.
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    You could ask David Hall this question in the Q&A section (he responds to questions on Tuesdays, although he may be done answering questions this week); he may also respnod to this thread if he sees it. I checked a few minutes ago and he was logged in.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file