Home U.S. Coin Forum

Another Scammer?

after reading the post on the eBay scammer, is this another one?Scam??
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on; I don't do these things to other people, I require the same from them."

Comments

• MrMooMrMoo Posts: 199
    No feedback so I wouldn't be bidding anyway.
  • mbbikermbbiker Posts: 2,873
    Nothing pops out to me. What do you see that makes you think SCAM?
  • maddogalemaddogale Posts: 859 ✭✭
    A new ebay seller...with a lot of nice items, some really good stuff, and a lot of them. Just seems odd for a new seller...image
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on; I don't do these things to other people, I require the same from them."
  • everyone has to start sometime
  • BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    But most people would start slowly, to build up some feedback and credibility. It's like listing a geniune, raw 1916-D dime with a blurry picture - not the smartest way to maximize bid prices.
  • NumisEdNumisEd Posts: 1,336
    Smells "fishy" to me (no pun intended). They claim that they were on ebay in the past. Email them and ask what their old ebay id was. Should still be available for checking feedback. I have pretty good intuition and something is not right with this country bumpkin seller on ebay. I am with maddogale on this one.
  • This is not a scam. He takes paypal. He may be guilty of a little hype but who isnt these days? image
    In an insane society, a sane person will appear to be insane.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file