Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

when do you log on to the forums

when do you log on to the forums. At night, in the morning, in the afternoon, or only on the weekends. image

Comments

• Options
    jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    Always logged on!! Just drop the page in the evening before I go to bed!!!
    Might wake up in the middle of the night to feed the baby and don't what to miss anything!!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    bozboz Posts: 1,405
    All day long, jump on whenever I get a few spare moments.
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sean,

are you off from school today or what?? image

usually log on when my nerves are frayed and rattled in the officeimage

Marc
  • Options
    Sean.......love your new icon! Can't be quite THAT hard getting your dad to let your hold some of his monsters in that briefcase of his!image
    The Ex-"Crown Jewel" of my collection! 1915 PF68 (NGC) Barber Half "Eliasberg".

Once again resides with Legend, the original purchaser "raw" at live Eliasberg auction. Laura and i "love" the same lady!

• Options
    marcmoish to answer your quiestion no, I finishest school the friday before last.
  • Options
    I love geting to hold some of the toned monsters my dad has. image
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Usually during the day. Sometimes evening.
  • Options
    Kinda thought so! His coins are heartbreakers for the most part! ('cause i can't own most of them!). Bought a good bunch from him though, and have a few in the works!

Remember that new bicycle your dad got for you awhile back?.......I BOUGHT THAT! hehehe

By the way Sean, your icon reminds me of the "I'm not worthy" character......by Dana Carvey i believe.

Oh.....i log on whenever i'm home! A little while in the morning before going to work.......and several hours well into the night once i get home from work. This mid afternoon session is rare.....as i had a few things to do that delayed me for work today. Got to get to work now though.....
    The Ex-"Crown Jewel" of my collection! 1915 PF68 (NGC) Barber Half "Eliasberg".

Once again resides with Legend, the original purchaser "raw" at live Eliasberg auction. Laura and i "love" the same lady!

• Options
    I log on when I arise. Log on at work. I usually have it minimised. And log back on when I get home.image
  • Options
    RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    random times through the day and night. When ever I have a few moments to spare. At least 4-6 times a day.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I'm at school... or at home image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    ms71ms71 Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every evening at home, wouldn't risk it at work.
    Successful BST transactions: EagleEye, Christos, Proofmorgan,
    Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

My mind reader refuses to charge me....
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy at school ?? aha so that's how you do it image

Marc
  • Options
    16 hrs daily am to pm.................

Johnimage

Enjoy the day.........
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Jeremy at school ?? aha so that's how you do it image >>

School bores me to tears... you guys not as much image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    When I get home from work 6PM.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I need a FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    I stay logged on, but I check in different times of the day and night.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file