Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Did anyone else get this E-Mail? Is it a scam?

MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
I am only giving this giveaway to members that have over 3,000 posts to win write what you like about coins the best and you could win
a 1910 Proof Quarter and someone else could win a 1950 Proof Quarter Pictures of coins are attached to this email any FAQ contact the coin wizard!
Contact The Coin Wizard

The Coin Wizzard!
It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Comments

• Options
    FullHornFullHorn Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 2940 posts to goimage
  • Options

Never heard of of the Coin Wizard but at 3000 posts to play that should narrow down the competition!image
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Here is the source, I just don't know if I sould trust it!
    <DIV>
    <DIV>
    <DIV>I am only giving this giveaway to members that have over 3,000 posts to win write what you like about coins the best and you could win</DIV>
    <DIV>a 1910 Proof Quarter and someone else could win a 1950 Proof Quarter Pictures of coins are attached to this email any FAQ contact the coin wizard!</DIV>
    <DIV><A href="mailto:tosds9tng@yahoo.com">Contact The Coin Wizard</A></DIV>
    <DIV> </DIV>
    <DIV><EM><U>The Coin Wizzard!</U></EM></DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
    Do you Yahoo!?

Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    why would you trust anything like this? Let them post on this board if they are legit.....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭
    ANOTHER good reason for keeping your personal information private!

• Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    For me it is the History.Living in Gettysburg,I'm surrounded by the history of the Civil War.That is why I collect the Lincoln Proofs.Even as a kid one of my favorite subjects in school was history.After reading your thread I checked image,I have over 3,000 posts. I haven't received it.Wish I had.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Well, I didn't get anything. image I suppose because I do not expose my email address. If it wasn't a scam, why the limitation? and why not post it and not email it?
  • Options
    NumisEdNumisEd Posts: 1,336
    It is a scam. The originator only focused the scam on nimrods who have proven to be the biggest suckers on the forum. For example, those who continually purchase purple Jefferson nickels or Kennedy halves that are struck through thread, dirt and boogers. In other words, those who will pay crazy money for worthless junk. Apparently, this scam artist only found one person who qualified as foolish enough to fall for the scam.................MadMarty.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file