Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

prices on bst forum

I think this is ON TOPIC but are the prices on the bst forum more reasonable in general
or have I just not seen enough? Joe

Comments

• Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    It always depends on the coin. A white Frankie, slabbed ms/65 is probably going to be sold at a certain number, and not stray to far away from that number. Other coins are going to have some fairly wide ranges, depending on the quality, and overall "look" of the coin.
    For most stuff, I almost always would rather purchase it here, from a board member, then somewhere else from someone who I don't "know". image
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Joe
    I agree with BigD5 wholeheartily.I have sold and bought coins here.It helps the seller save fees and saves the buyer in most cases.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    Hey Joe, just to let you know I have bought from or seeked opinions from a number of people here. BigD5 and Merz being two of them. You can save money here and get sound advice from experts. I much prefer to shop here than Ebay.
    Glock: the original point and click interface.
    The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
    Guns have only two enemies, rust and liberals.
    Criminals love gun control, it makes their profession safer.
    If guns are outlawed can we use swords?
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone
  • Options
    I just felt here as anywhare else reputation is important. People seem to want to help each other obtain coins by selling their dups. or when they just need to raise money fast. From reading some threads I get the impression some people wouldn't hesitate to flame someone who was taking advantage or acting in a too mercenary manner. Again reputation is everything. Joe
  • Options
    I've been able to make many deals here in the BST forum.
  • Options
    RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    I have bought and sold many coins through this forum as well and would much rather deal with the members here.