Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Lost coins found coins

Well I got a call from my oldest sister last night. It seams she found some coins in my old Oldsmobile I sold her and her husband in November. She said one looks like some liberty women on the coin (LOL) some nickel with a big V on the back (LOL I wonder what that could be) and a couple of copper pennies (her words exactly) the copper pennies have some white girl with feathers coming out of her head (LOL). Well I guess I need to head up to her place and see what goodies I lost in the car.

I more then likley picked them up at an auction an placed them on the seat next to me and they slid off and under the seat. It almost like finding lost treasure image

Byron
Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005

Comments

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>some liberty women on the coin (LOL) some nickel with a big V on the back (LOL I wonder what that could be) >>

A buffalo nickel! Cool! image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    TTT
    Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Check if the Big V one is 1913. I hear someone lost it.
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    MrLeeMrLee Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭
    Good to hear there's honest people in your family. My sister would have kept them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file