Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anthony Swiatek Report - Good? Bad?

Has anyone subscribed to the Swiatek Report? Is it worth the $19 for 12 issues for ANA members?

Comments

• Options
    jomjom Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AS is a pretty good guy but I always found his writing style "choppy" (that is the best way I can describe it). But at $19 a year that is CHEAP. Why not try it out?

There is another report put out by Maurie Rosen that is about investing in coins. It is much more expensive. I got it for a few years and I'm not into "investing" in coins at all. I liked it because it gave good insights to the grading "game" and what not. I was receiving the newsletter in 94/95 when all the hubbub about coin toning "hit the fan" about the time Robert Cambell had that seminar in Detroit. Reading the newsletter was really fun then, especially when Rosen interviewed Cambell. Great stuff. image

jom
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭
    I am not familar with Anthony Swiatek's Report- I know that he has been in the biz for a long time. I did subscribe to Maurie Rosen's report for several years, and stop a couple of years ago. It is pricely, but very good, and I plan to resubscribe sometime in the future.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    mrcommemmrcommem Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭✭
    I do subscribe to Swiatek Report. I find that Tony has some good advice on what happening in the coin market. He does review commems, but also currency and virtually all U. S. coins at one time or the other. I have seen articles on Mexican and Canadian coins as well. I recommend it highly especially for those just getting into the coin hobby.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file