Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

If you are thinking about selling your pattern coin keep an eye out for this guy!!!!!!!!!

BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
His name is Rick Kay and he got me top dollar for my $10 pattern and placed it with a buyer who is thrilled to be the new owner. His dedication to reseach and integrity is awesome. Thanks Rick---------------------------BigE
I'm glad I am a Tree

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Lincoln Memorial cent pattern.

Well, it's a Lincoln Memorial cent WITH a pattern... of strange dents.

Does that count? image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's RKKay over here on the boards image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigE- Don't forget I am seriously building a pattern nickel collection. Go to Rick on all the other denominations, but PM me on pattern nickels and 1854-55 pattern cents image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    RKKAY is a top notch guy. If you need help with patterns just talk to him.
  • Options
    boiler78boiler78 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick has done a wonderful job finding coins for my collection. I highly recommend him!image
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Rick IS a great guy!!!!!!!!!imageimage
  • Options
    Rick is a great guy and a very intelligent collector and dealer. I would most certainly utilize his expertise if I wanted to buy/sell patterns.

Michael
  • Options
    RKKayRKKay Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the kind words, you guys. As you know, I just love patterns and want to spread the word and talk about them with everyone.image And Mitch is right about his collection. It has many of the finest pattern Liberty and Shield Nickels. Selling those coins was the hardest part of becoming a dealer, as many were from my personal collection, and I still have a strong affinity for those patterns.
  • Options
    "and I still have a strong affinity for those patterns."

Rick: You know you can visit them almost anytime. Don't be a stranger image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    I can't visit them, because I may be tempted, especially on the J-572.image
  • Options
    "I can't visit them, because I may be tempted, especially on the J-572. "

If that is the case, your best bet is to drop down the week after the Summer ANA show. I should be flat broke again from another buying binge and your chances to pry it back go way up! image That coin does rank among my most favorite patterns - that Proof Rays Shield nickel struck in copper is simply a joy to see every time I visit the collection at the Bank (about once or twice a week).

Wondercoin

• Options
    It's a date. Me, you and the 572. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file