Home U.S. Coin Forum

Where did all the weekend wars go?

What happened to all of the weekend wars and bashing that used to occur in this forum?

You know the type - I bought a coin from XXXX but they would not let me return it because YYYY and now I want everyone to know not to buy anything from XXXX.

Or else - look at the eBay doctor buying XF coins, cooking them and selling them as toned MS65's!!

I haven't seen much of that lately.

Comments

• hughesm1hughesm1 Posts: 778 ✭✭
    Frankly I don't miss it. Less crud I have to wade through to get good information, though some (albeit very few) of those threads had meaningful info in them.
    Mark
  • stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, how about this.... I'm seeing more and more AT crap in the other company's holders. Also the * coins used to be really special eye-appeal and now even if it has a small crescent that might look ok they give it a star. I'm losing the faith I tell you.image
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a stupid one on the Set Registry Forum if you need your fix!
  • clw54clw54 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭
    Those threads sure get a lot of participation, yet few claim to like them.
  • northcoinnorthcoin Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's spring. The birds are chirping. The flowers are blooming. The RV's are rolling. Heck - in a few months the snow and gloom will be back and things should return to normal.
  • GATGAT Posts: 3,146
    Snow and gloom, what's that???? Here in San Diego it's spring 12 months a year!!!!
    USAF vet 1951-59
  • ERER Posts: 7,345
    OK, you want bashing? Here goes. Cameron s a dork.image
  • clw54clw54 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Snow and gloom, what's that???? Here in San Diego it's spring 12 months a year!!!! >>

Except for today.

• << <i>Snow and gloom, what's that???? Here in San Diego it's spring 12 months a year!!!! >>

Where I live, it barely melted about three weeks ago - and I'm not kiddingimage
  • MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 24,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous! sinin1 should be BANNED for trying to stir up trouble. He's no good, I tell ya!
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • northcoinnorthcoin Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GAT- Thanks for rubbing it in. Yeah, I spent 3 years of my life attending law school in your beautifuly city. San Diego is a great place.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file