Home U.S. Coin Forum

weekend auctions on ebay.

For me, the jury is still out on ebay auctions that end on weekend. I have been trying it out. Auctions doing OK but not getting much action in last 12 hours (i.e. snipping). They are getting bid up during the week but not much on last day. I guess it is just a matter of who looks at the auctions. Maybe there is no better day than other to end an auction. Bidders will find quality!!!

PCGS Morgans...weekenders
98PANDA.98panda

Comments

• Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    I think the ones that close on Sunday evening do the best. The people that surf from work have seen them and put them in auto snipe or bid and all the snipers are at home on the computer Sunday night waiting.

Shameless Plug for Sunday enders.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I've always done best with my items ending sunday evening around 9pm EDT so long as it is not a holiday weekend.
  • What goose3 said...

By far my best results have been Sunday nights. Holidays can really throw a loop in things...
  • BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    I've been doing Saturday and Sunday nights. I haven't really noticed a big difference, although I'm not sure how I could document any kind of difference. I still seem to be getting decent bidding on Saturday evenings.

BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file