Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Back - New Swap

Hello. This is Louie (Luskie). To my many friends who maybe were wondering what happened to me, well, I have moved from SC to NC. It was a hassle and I was off-line for over two months. Back on-line now and ready for some more swaps. Anybody up for another swap???? Same rules, 30-35 value or better, your choice. Closing date is 30 June. Let me know. Louie

Comments

• Options
    Welcome back Louie. I am realitivly new at these forums but am enjoying everything about it. I was just in a swap last week but I would be more than happy to go again.
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.......Welcome back! What part of NC you move too?
    imageimage

• Options
    Welcome back. I love swaps and want to be entered again.
  • Options
    I'm new at this and would like to swap some coins.
  • Options
    I have found a few new sources of coins in my neighborhood so count me in too.

• Options
    I've never done a swap before. sounds great. count me in.
    He who dies with the most coins wins....image

CoinsNCurrency.com
  • Options
    achteyachtey Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back and you can count me in again!!!
    The world meets no one half way. If you want it you have to go get it.
  • Options
    put me in pleaseimageimage
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    Louie Count me in.

I will be on vacation July 1 thru July 7 so I hope the send to list is posted by then otherwise I will have to send when I return.

Just wanted to let you know up front.

Thanks Brian
  • Options
    I'd like to join.
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    I'll try this again, sign me up please.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    New member to this forum. I would love to join.
  • Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    Never tried a swap before count me in.
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    ttt. Need more swappers to join in this nice swap. Luskie
  • Options
    count me in
  • Options
    Hello! I am new to Collectors Universe and have numerous gorgeous Kennedy halves that I would be willing to swap. Please feel free to contact me with any information or questions. Thanks! Susanimage
  • Options
    Turn on your PM so I can contact you. I need many Kennedy halves and have nice coins to trade. Luskie
  • Options
    I think I responded but, if not, then I will now. Which Kennedy halves do you have that you would like to trade off? I am an old (71) collector who is just starting this collection and need many to complete it. I've got nice coins to trade such as morgans, silver eagles, WL and Franklin halves, mercury and Roosevelt dimes and some slabbed coins. Respond to me at: luskie@adelphia.net. Luskie
  • Options
    Only 8 days left to get in on this swap. Luskie
  • Options
    Since no one has signed up since 18 June, I would suggest that we close it so that we can get things going before the 4th of July holiday. If there are any dissenters, please let me know. If not then I will close it out on Friday, the 27th and send the names in this forum the first thing Saturday. Email me at: luskie@adelphia. net, one way or the other. Majority rules. Luskie
  • Options
    Ready to send some coins

• Options
    Bootleg3, your swap went out today. Let me know if pleased or not. Luskie