Home U.S. Coin Forum

Semi-OT: Great deal on Adobe Photoshop Elements

BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
If you are interested in a great deal on great photo-editing software, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 currently has a $50 rebate, with a net price of $29.99, at Amazon.com. I've been using this software for almost a year, and am very pleased with it. It has 90% of the features of the $600 Adobe Photoshop.

Comments

• IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭
    Barry, very glad to hear that as I purchased a copy off Ebay for that price around $30 and am awaiting its arrival.
  • RKKayRKKay Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭
    Try Barnes and Noble.com. They're selling it for $29.99, without having to deal with mailing in rebates.

www.bn.com
  • LRCTomLRCTom Posts: 857 ✭✭✭
    It's not an automatic $50 rebate, unless they just changed it. A few weeks back, I bought "Elements" (which I like very much, by the way...) But I then found out you have to have proof of ownership of other Adobe software or one of the other competing pieces of software. I couldn't use the rebate.

LRC Numismatics eBay listings:
    http://stores.ebay.com/lrcnumismatics

• BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    Tom,
    You probably do have the other software, unless they changed the terms since I got my rebate last year. Did your computer come pre-loaded with MS Picture-It? That was on my system (unused) and was one of the qualifying software. All I had to do was include a photocopy of the CDROM that was part of the MS suite and included Picture-It as one of the included titles.
  • Just a heads up, if anyone works in education, try CDW, Insight or other computer software vendors. They have education pricing on software and hardware. I picked up Photoshop 7 full version for $135 (Amazon: $550).

Av.
    No sane man will dance. - Cicero

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file