Home U.S. Coin Forum

My 125th Post Giveaway!!!

This is my 125th post. Unfortunately, I'm so new to collecting I can't part with any of my coins (and the ones I can part with nobody would want anyway). So, in honor of my 125th post, does anyone want to "giveaway" a coin to me?imageimageimage
Just My 2 Cents,
Big Mike <><

Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all that he has done. --Colossians 2:7

Comments

• ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certainly....I have a 2003 Lincoln for you FREE *

* lucky winner pays the low s and h rate of only $13.85 to receive this fine item!

LOL
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Maybe I wasn't specific enough in my original post. Heck, none of you really know what I'm in the market for - so I understand your hesitation to reply. So, to clarify - I was thinking more along the lines of 1913 Liberty Nickels and high-grade $20 Saints.
    Just My 2 Cents,
    Big Mike <><

Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all that he has done. --Colossians 2:7
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭
    I've got a buffalo nickel (at least that's what it appears to be), but unfortunately I can't make out the date. Do you want it? It also has some minor gouges on it, but otherwise it's CC (choice circulated).

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    You can have a fruitcake shaped like a coin... image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file