Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

piston dump carlisle for brown

What a joke! Dump a guy who has back to back 50 win seasons for a coach whos biggest accomplishment is getting the clippers in the playoffs. What has brown ever won in the nba anyway? link
refs:Bud, Jrccrum, Bobstar, Quasar31, Chillinbij, Bigshane, coachvinny, jeffo81, koolman2005, dewey, thito, samsgirl, co1lector, alanb, cardnyou, dallas822, nowitzki, ahares, 49erfan33, woodson24kg, autobilia, maizenblue66, knicks644, ejones06, americanfreak, epag64, kingofcards, kls23, skivermont, baljitgill, undertaker, haliguy

Comments

• Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    STUPID MF'ers. Lose a great coach and gain an idiot...
  • Options
    i wouldnt even go there as to say brown isnt a great coach

but firing another great coach, woh is also far younger....is ridiculous

hey it shouldnt be a bother to carlisle, i hope he doesnt let it get to him...because alot of the teams who are coachless will be more than happy to have him calling the shots...
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • Options
    That's crazy. Rick Carlisle has done a great job with the Pistons these last two years getting them into the playoffs, almost to the finals this year. Most other teams would love to have him on the sidelines, Pistons lose a great coach. I wouldn't say Larry Brown isn't a great coach, but I'm not sure if it was a good decision to make by Dumars.

-Mike
    60+ sucessful trades on here.