Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
Hey Eddie,
Go back to stalking Russ, I have enough trouble with Lucy, Frank, Don and Russ!
It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Comments

• Options
    NumisEdNumisEd Posts: 1,336
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't this be in the US underwear forum?
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Who wears underwear?.....Ken
  • Options
    Ken goes commando, 30 years, and proud of it!
  • Options
    Ken goes commando..I was training in commando things before some of you young-uns were born. Navy Corpsman and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Ken
  • Options
    "go commando"

verb. To wear trousers without putting on underwear.

Example Citation:

"Comedian Dave Gorman is also firmly with the traditionalists. 'I'm never ever naked beneath my trousers. If God had wanted men to 'go commando' he wouldn't have invented polycotton with two per cent lycra! When my zip broke once I was glad to have boxers on.'"
    —Alison George, "Is your man going commando?," Mail on Sunday, March 18. 2001

Backgrounder:
    I read several reports that claimed today's phrase came from Britain's Royal Marine Commandos who, one assumes, often go boxerless beneath their fatigues. I can't confirm that, but I do know that going commando hit the mainstream when it was used in a 1996 episode of the sitcom Friends. I managed to find a couple of dozen citations since 1996, but I found only one before that:

"Furthermore, colored briefs are 'sleazy' and going without underwear ('going commando,' as they say on campus) is simply gross."
    —Jim Spencer, "Marking the Golden Anniversary of a Brief Success," Chicago Tribune, January 22, 1985

Posted on April 9, 2001

http://www.wordspy.com/words/gocommando.asp

That would make Ken a doublecommando...or would that be a navy corpsman commando commando?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file