Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Whiteice Bad Trader

Whiteice agreed to purchase a lot of Basketball Game used from me. I waited over a month for payment that he claimed he sent. During that time he accused me of ripping him off and he said he had tracking on it but he refused to track it or give me the #. He will not send another payment, assuming he ever sent one. He has wasted so much time in PMs it is ridiculous. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME ! DEADBEAT BUYER ! BEWARE !

Comments

• LMFAO ur the funniest guy i ever seen look at ur ref's LMFAO i got more then u will ever have plus im a badd trader alright thats why i have more good trades then YOU!! but anyways i dont care if u dont sell to me ill just get my 50ty dollars back and u probaly have the money but u aint telling me because i sent u the money at the same time as other traders that got there and u didnt seems odd to tell me !!
    Lookin For Stephon Marbury cards Game Used And Auto's!!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Can you not read? "+more" That means I have a lot more refs, I just did not feel the need to fill up my entire sig. line with them. You can make a joke out of this if you want. I don't think it is funny that you can not pay for cards that you agreed to buy. You could not have made too many trades, I had to explain to you what money orders, insurance, certified shipping, etc. was.

ALL TRADERS BEWARE! If you do deal with him make sure he sends first. He will still probably just be a waste of your time.
  • I did not want to get involved, but oh well. He's definitely not someone I would want to deal with. I have heard many things from he takes tooooooo long to send cards out to very difficult to deal with and a few other things.

At the end, its your call.
  • ok allen im ripper thats why i didnt steal nothing from YOU ur A BIGEST JOKE I SEEN trying to accuse me as a badd trader ur funny LMFAO so funny oh to let u know i did sent u a money order if u wanted to know because u dont know jack!!and ur the biggest jerk i seen to people who buy stuff from u!!

i dont need to tell people to beware of u because im not like you that whine about little stuff like this because u havent recieaved your money from me and u start to cry over it!! and i will not reply no more because i do not want to get banned from cu because its a good site except for people like ALLEN who accuse people of rips where i never did 1 badd trade!image

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • oh baljitt what are u talking about plmk?? from the trade os sm33nsacity we are all worked out about that trade!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • "and i will not reply no more"

You ARE the weakest link. Goodbye!
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    WhiteIce I hate to do it but again I feel that i should. You did tell me you were going to send me $20 for a Wagner rookie Jersey and yet after 2 months of waiting it didn't come I gave you the benifit of the doubt and said that it prob. got lost in the mail but to have it done twice to you in the span of 3 months i dont really think it's that likley. After the fact you have the balls to come out and say that I should send you cards because you lost your money?????? Come on now buddy if i SAID that i just sent you $20 but it got lost in the mail would you send me cards cuz you feel bad for me?!?!?!? I would tend to lean towards Allen's side and say that I would really have to think about ever trading/selling to you again.........

just my $.02
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • ok thanks SODOMOJO!!!image i dont really care!!! because i am a good trader and it only happened twice and everyother person got the money like samgirls she got my money unlike u 2 but id ont care because i am a good trader because everyone i traded with got there cards and money except for u 2! while i told allen i would send another to him but then he come up with an idea to make me a badd trader which i didnt steal from either of u!! and by the way mojo i would send u cards to make up for ur lost money!!image

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Like i said on the other post it's not a prob. i really dont need your money!!!! and who knows the money very well could have been lost in the mail i'm just letting people know that it did get lost and that i didn't get my $$$ either
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Just a couple things i would like to point out:

<< <i>but anyways i dont care if u dont sell to me ill just get my 50ty dollars back and u probaly have the money but u aint telling me because i sent u the money at the same time as other traders that got there and u didnt seems odd to tell me !! >>

How will you get your $50 back??

<< <i>oh to let u know i did sent u a money order if u wanted to know because u dont know jack!! >>

If you sent a money order.. all you have to do is ask the bank to put a trace on it.. and they can tell you if it has been cashed. If it has been cashed.. then you can actually say something bad about Allen. If it isnt... then Allen can say what he wants to about you... because he hasnt received money.

<< <i>because i am a good trader and it only happened twice >>

So.. because 2 people on this board never received money from you.. you should still be considered a good trader?
  • i will get my 50 dollars back from the bank where i got my money order. and i should be a good trader because did i steal anything from them thats what i thought and i really care less if they keep calling me a badd trader because i know im not!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • but.. you are saying that Allen has the money... so... if he has the money... then the money order would have been cashed... and you wont get anything back.

2 people saying they havent received money from you.. when you agreed to buy cards from them... expecially traders with the feedback of sodo and allen... that doesnt make you a good trader.
  • hey guys---- you got whiteice all wrong... ive made quite a bit of trades with him, and everytrade takes about 5-10 days(being that he is in canada, and today I got something from him that was sent on the 20th... i was starting to get worried, but for some reason canadas df post office is horrible and morbidly slow on getting me my cards.... but EVERY time the cards come and EVERY time on the postage it says he sent on the right date.... So i think all you guys have him wrong or something, because he is 1 of the best traders ive ever traded with-
  • I too live in Canada and usually it only takes 4-5 at most. Just an fyi. There are situations where it good take longer, but the average is 4-5 days.
  • champ.. something you may not know... it has nothing to do with "canadas" post office system... there is something called customs.. which usually delays all packages which go between countries... including US/Canada. Also... sodo lives in canada as well. And.. with how whiteice came out and said that sodo was ripping him off way back when... it looks like perhaps it is now going against him.
  • oh well sorry about that... just want my point to be made that whiteice sends right on time and is 1 of the best traders, and a real friend to me, thanks
  • i cant rember me ever saying sodo is a ripp off. and i swear i sent money too them why wont u people belieave me ?? and i cant do nothing now because both of them do not want me to send some money to them i was going to for allen since he told me to send another 1 with certified and tracking and i said i would asap then he comes on here and says im a badd trader.

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • Thanks for the caution Allen, SoDoMoJo, and the others. I would really hesitate to deal with him. I've heard he takes a while to send too.

-Mike
    60+ sucessful trades on here.
  • o, whiteice, my bro is still waitin for cards from u too (mudvaynefreak625)
    Check Out This Site!

SportsCardForum
  • ya i told him why dont u ask him! because i sent them it isnt like im going to ripp him! i balery eve got his cards thursday!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
    Looks like I am not the only one to have a problem with you.
  • looks like i didnt ripp no one off!!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    whiteice did make a purchase from me on may 10th, i received his money on may 19th. does this mean he sent other money? no, could it have been lost in the mail? maybe, I have traded and sold on this board for a long time. I have never had anything lost in the mail on either end. If i sold a card(s) to someone and i didn't get the money i would not post them as bad buyer because i still have the card(s) to trade/sell to someone else.

whiteice if you did sent money order to the other people on here, then take your copy back to where you made the purchase and have them trace it to see if it was cashed. If it has not been cashed it is lost or you didn't send. If it has been cashed, found out where and when. be honest about it, come back and show us proof,(scan) and clear your butt. simple as that. If you did make a purchase that was over your head and found out you couldn't come up with the money, be honest and tell the person you just can't afford it right now, maybe some other time. I'm sure most people would understand. Much better than saying it got lost in the mail. think about it.
  • ok i did send him his money.but i dont now have a scanner to show anything plus i do have 50 dollars thats why im buying someone's cards for 50 since allen said i didnt send to him so thats his loss because he told me to send another but the people at the bank told me this happen awhile back that this guy told this other guy he didnt get his money and to send another money order and then the guy who got the money order cashed both so that look like whats hes trying to do!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • if you have problem's with me you can contact my parents i got there emails and u can see who's lying then!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
    I'm not the one who has a problem with you, but if you did send the money the only way your going to show everyone you did is by some sort of proof.
  • how do i show proof i got my money at nova scotia bank and they put tracking on it for only if he cashed it or not and all i do is show them the receipt and they check it from that!if allen has problem with not belieaving me he can talk to my parent but like he said in 1 pm he dont need to talk to my parents!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • from the way it sounds whiteice is a little kid who makes deals and never sends his end. id definetly not want to make a deal with somebody who has consistenly jerked people around, and i would consider them a bad trader for not following through on the deal they had confirmed. i also bet that his "parents" email address are yahoo or hotmail and are actually him. id rather get a phone number. it also wouldnt take him any time at all to go to po and see if it had been cashed and where. you make no sense when you talk, and honestly everyhting you say sounds like a lie because you constantly contradict yourself. just my 2 cents
    refs:
    WFFL, calikev/aka kr580(2), baird34(2), gmot(several), yanyak5(2), echoboy(3),kobecollector(2), burress, akbarclone, samsgirl214, NickM, Bottom9th, lanemyer85,
    nbasteve, kbryant1(2), derrick, threebearfan, dkiger, earlhamman, RUTH

buying/trading for
    barry sanders i dont have
    any nfl players that played for wisconsin (troy vincent, chambers, sorgi, dayne, etc)
  • ill even give my phone number and anyone can call. Then u will see who stands tall and i will see who falls!Because i know im telling the truth and my step dad does not have an email like yahoo and hotmail thank you very much moron!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • whiteice.....why dont you make a copy of the receipt,send the copy to Allen,or some1 on the board with a scanner and when they get it,they can scan it for us to see.That wll be the proof as to if it was sent.
  • how about i dont need so show anyone anything and allen post his phone number and we will see who gets a call then if he doesnt post his number then he knows im right!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell

• << <i>how about i dont need so show anyone anything and allen post his phone number and we will see who gets a call then if he doesnt post his number then he knows im right! >>

Orrrrrrrrr he just doens't want an annoying 12 year old kid calling him...
    just a question whiteice, how did you get the pic in your sig line?
  • NO it wont be me it will be my parents and i hope they yell at him!! oh and im 15 by the way thanks Oh u just got promoted to the highest grammer police guy on CU!!and what is orrrrrrr??

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • I dont know if whiteice ripped other people off, but everything went smoothly in our trade a couple of weeks ago
    Refs on CU: Nodoubt64, funnyguy*, epaq64, nismo68*, NBASteve, CoryZbinden, PSASPORTs, baljitgill1*, thematrix31, chillinbij, Jccrum, JoeBenson, RicheyPF32, Duncangal, whiteice

*traded multiple times
  • LMAO - constantly contradicting himself no matter what - I agree with JBugs. No one can understand what you are posting, I'm 16 and I type in complete sentences and always make sure I'm as clear as possible when I post this way I don't contradict my self and people can understand me.

Just making a point.
    -Mike
  • lol, no kidding trfstptch, he makes so freaking sense EVER. why doesnt he go to the PO and check and see if his MO has been cashed, why not?? because he never sent one so he has nothing to check. he says he got his $50 and he's buying something else, then he says he sent to allen and on and on and on, give it a rest, send the money to him or quit dicking with people and wasting their time
    refs:
    WFFL, calikev/aka kr580(2), baird34(2), gmot(several), yanyak5(2), echoboy(3),kobecollector(2), burress, akbarclone, samsgirl214, NickM, Bottom9th, lanemyer85,
    nbasteve, kbryant1(2), derrick, threebearfan, dkiger, earlhamman, RUTH

buying/trading for
    barry sanders i dont have
    any nfl players that played for wisconsin (troy vincent, chambers, sorgi, dayne, etc)
  • I know that's what I was thinking. He keeps contradicting himself.

• Are you two to stupid to read english?Because i have posted enough stuff for people to understand why im am not a ripp of.Where did i steal anything??can you please tell me and i dont think i can talk like a girl when my mom talks to people who call me!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • mmmmmmmmm,that answers it all.you wont show proof,so we all can only believe 1 thing....your a lier!!!
  • come on we all know this 7 year old has no collection...
    he only saves his milk money for a week so he can get a pack now come on...
    besides he ripped off kornboy to.
  • He's Canadian. There! That solves our problems. image
    I would give you my phone number but judging by the way you type I don't think you could dial the number. Why would you call me anyways? You screwed around and wasted my time and never sent payment and bugged me every day about a deal that you didn't pay for. What are you going to say on the phone? Save my time and call Terry Bradshaw, Mike Piazza or Alf...what else can you get with $.99 not like you would actually use it to pay for something you agreed to buy.