Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

71 Kellogg's- Looking for Rose, Seaver, Short--Trade Offers

It will of course take a couple of days for my latest additions to appear on the Registry but I now have four PSA 10's, only 3 PSA 8's and the rest are 9's. I want to upgrade those 8's so,

I'm offering a Roberto Clemente PSA 9 and a Willie Mays PSA 9 for a Rose or Seaver in 9. Two for one!
I'll trade a Clemente or a Mays in PSA 9 for a Chris Short in PSA 9.

Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Mick.
    I'll give up my seaver psa 9 for your offer.
    I am sending you an e-mail.
  • Options
    Murcer ,

You did slightly better than the Mets did in trading Seaver in 1976....image
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Wino,
    i let him slide with a handful of 8's
    no need to get Krazy and work him over.
    Nice set Mick, hope you find the Rose and Short.
    but.... didn't you post about winning one of those for some huge $$ on e-bay about 5 months ago?
  • Options
    No, I wrote about 'not' getting the card.
    It was a 1971 Kellogg's Chris Short in PSA 9. I bid $200, thought it would go for $60 and I finished third in the bidding when it went for $220. That's pretty ridiculous but I'm sitting here now without the card. Of course, I still don't know that I'd pay $220 for a Chris Short. I've just got to be patient.

I'm still looking to trade for Short or Rose...lots of 71 Kelloggs available.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.