Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Jay WTF, Where did you get all those 9's??

Jay-

Did you move or something and find some of these gems behind the couch? You have some really amazing cards up right now!! BTW...I could you use a 1965 Charlie Smith #22 PSA 9 1 of 1 ....did you find that card behind the sofa as well?

or did you just go on a trip to SoCal with Mr. Mint? image

You dont see these cards every day!!!

John

Comments

• WOW!
  • 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Jay- I threw a bid in on the 53 topps. You really do have some great cards up for auction. Could you please do me a favor? Find me some 1934 Batter up cards in PSA 5-8 or 1941 Double Play PSA 6-8.

Thanks,
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    BASILONE - Didn't think you would have noticed the 9's since there isn't a '65 in the bunch.
    But even a smaller dealer like myself runs into a nice batch of quality cards now & then. My only regret is flipping them, I would have loved to use those 9's and start a high grade '54 & '55 Topps registered set, then again my family likes to eat just about every day, so I had to re-think that plan. Although the wife would say I eat too much anyway...

GOOD RID - Glad you like them. Its a pleasure to own these babies, even though they will find new home shortly.

1954 - Thats easier said then done. I did have 3 or 4 PSA-7 common Double Plays on my website, and had them in-line of SMR, but its been a year+ and I have not been able to re-acquire any at a price level to sell in line of SMR. The smr in a 7 is $35, I had $39 on mine, and now it seems its impossible to land any under $50

• 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Jay-
    Thanks for the reply. If you pick any of these up, I will be glad to buy any that you come across. If you want to call me to discuss maybe picking up some inventory please do so at 972 492 4100

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    SHANE - I'll be out the door in a few minutes, Email me what you have and what price level, and I'll reply when I get back Email address ...jay