Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

If U opened Fleer Patchworks Read this

May 29, 2003

Dear Valued Customer:

It has come to our attention that many of the boxes of Fleer Patchworks MLB contained one (1) serially numbered patch, rather than the intended two (2) serially numbered patches per box. Fleer takes great pride in the printing and collating of its products, and this kind of mishap is unacceptable. As a result, we will take the following action:

Fleer Trading Cards will send one (1) serially numbered Patch card to our Direct Dealers and Fleer Distributors for every box of Patchworks purchased. We ask that you forward these cards to each of your customers that purchased Patchworks MLB. Cards will be shipped within the next 4 - 5 weeks.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for you and your customers.

Thank you for your continued support of Fleer Trading Cards.

Lloyd Pawlak
SVP Sales and Marketing
856-231-8038
lpawlak@fleer.com
XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.

Comments

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    fleer are such morons! You just can't pass cards out to dealers and expect them to forward them on
    to paying customers! They will keep them and in a few weeks ebay will be overun with them killing
    any little value they might of had!

How about fixing this BEFORE the product releases instead of crapping your pants after reading
    it off the message boards and then offering some stupid solution....4-5 weeks for what?? So they
    can print up more and further dilute the market?

What about if I opened half of a box?
    What if I bought my box on-line?
    What if I bought my box going through some town last week?
    What if the cards don't come wrapped?

Xtra...thanks for bringing this to our attention, but this makes fleer look stupid!

JS
  • I agree, there is no way that dealers will hand these out to their customers. How are they going to know or remember if you bought the box from them. This is a terrible solution and will make the cards have little value
    http://www.freewebs.com/hermessportscards/

purchased from Ref: thematrix31, zbarr, xxchamp34xx, baljitgill, qyntelwoods24,joebenson, joestalin
  • I'm sure D&A will be selling them.