Home PSA Set Registry Forum

What are the odds?

As it turns out, joker73 and myself are both geting married (to women that is ... there could have been a choice comment thereimage on June 1.

We live on separate coasts - both from the Philly area, both of us are Phillies fans, and both Pete Rose collectors ... as a matter of fact, joker73 was my Pete Rose "nemesis" when it came to bidding. Marc was it for the Schmidt cards ....

Congrats Rob and good luck on Sunday!

another thing, both of us had our bachelor parties in gambling towns ... too bad mine was good ole Atlantic City
collecting various PSA and SGC cards

Comments

• AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Grats guys! Don't listen to the haters, being married rules.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • robstarrobstar Posts: 262
    Neal

Good luck to you and your fiance. Was it you that posted some time ago about gifts for your groomsmen? At the time you had mentioned autographed baseballs. If this was you, what did you end up getting them?

Have a great wedding..image

Rob...
    Collecting PSA Vintage Hockey
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Rob - that was me and I did end up getting them each a Pete Rose autograhed ball ... all 8 are Phillies fans so I think it will be a pretty cool gift.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • GATOR5GATOR5 Posts: 654

Ha thats way to cool for I can't keep you guys straight. Joker, Nkane, terravaco or
    something like that. Now your getting married on the same day I'd say you are the
    same folk.
  • RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    Congrats to the both of you guys as this weekend is a pinnacle of both your lives.Hold onto her and have a great life!

1420 when you get back from your honeymoon I have an upgrade for your 1980 Phillies team set.

Have a great weekend!
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Don't listen to the haters, being married rules. >>

AA is right, Yep!, once you get married theres plenty of "RULES"....
    "Don't do this, don't do that" And wait until you want to buy some cards....Ouch!image
    Just kidding boys, marriage is one big party if you found the right girlimage ...jay

Edited for spelling, no the wife didn't make me change anything!!!
  • rw2winrw2win Posts: 557
    You picked a great day. I'll turn another yr. older/better on your big day...congrats!!!
    - married for 12 yrs. image
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Congrats. I am relieved that you clarified your opening sentence.