Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1958 DOUBLE MINT SET-SOLD!!!

I have for sell: 1958 Double Mint Set in the original US Mint envelope. Very nice toning on the dimes, quarters and half dollars. I would grade most of these as MS65 but, I'm no grading expert, you be the judge. Two of the half dollars may meet FBL and have rainbow toning. Some of the dimes have rainbow and/or purple toning. Nice tones of the cents as well as the nickles. PM me if interested. Asking $285 with a 7 day return no questions asked.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Comments

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    How many mint set are included here?image
    Glenn
  • Options

<< <i>How many mint set are included here? >>

One Double Mint Set. Has a total of 20 coins, two of each demomination from each mint (P and D). Image #1 and #2 are the Obv/Rev for the "P" mint. Image #3 and #4 are Obv/Rev for the "D" mint.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    SOLD!!!