Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1969 mets team set psa

What would be the easiest way to get a complete list of 1969 topps mets cards? A friend asked me for a checlist of the 1969 mets cards... wants to do psa 8's...
swoboda
ryan
seaver
agee
harrelson
there are like 12 more...
..........thanks~~~~~~

Comments

• 31 Amos/Gentry
    55 Grote
    72 Taylor
    90 Koosman
    112 Martin
    127 Collins
    144 Hendley
    193 Caldwell
    221 Shamsky
    245 Charles
    269 Weis
    303 Koonce
    321 McAndrew
    343 Fisella
    364 Agee
    381 Kranepool
    402 Boswell
    456 Harrelson
    480 Seaver
    512 Jones
    533 Ryan
    564 Hodges
    585 Swoboda
    601 Mcgraw
    624 Dyer
    649 Jackson

Reference books are a wonderful thing.
  • gemintgemint Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd also add #434 Jerry Koosman All Star to the list.
  • StumpStump Posts: 927
    Ydsotter

Just from personal experience and not trying to discourage but there are some tough cards even in 8 in that group. Tell your friend good luck. Its a great set.

Daveimage
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • I wouldn't mind seeing that set on the registry. 69' was truly amazin' and growing up in NJ a Met fan makes the complete 1969 Topps set special which I've documented numerous times before. I hadn't given a 69' Mets team set much thought but that would be kinda cool. Tell your friend to go for it, ydsotter! You could also count me in if you get it going.
    RayB69Topps
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • I've been thinking about requesting the 69 Mets team set to be added to the registry for some time. However, I was waiting until I complete it in 8 or better before having it added. I don't need any more competition for those cards than there already is. image

There are several $100+ cards on that list. One should be prepared to spend some serious coin before embarking on that venture.
    Please visit my eBay auctions at gemint
  • Wow! You guys are awesome... thanks a bunch...
    that's quite a long checklist!
    -G
  • Other than the ryan and seaver... what other issues might be challenging or expensive in a psa 8?
  • Thanks Greg... didn't see that was you... hoping to see some more great vintage basketball up on eBay from you*
  • Well, a PSA 8 Cleon Jones recently went for $200+. A PSA 8 Ed Charles recently went for $219.50. Kranepool, Shamsky, Weis and Collins would likely all go for $100+ each.
    Please visit my eBay auctions at gemint
  • VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    You can get a good start to the collection this week on ebay. I'm sure a couple of you were were waiting patiently, hoping that someone would post this - it's not spam if they're not your auctions, right? image

JEB.