Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Mike Mezak is Hawking His Coins on HSN, Who is this guy?

This guy is good on the hype. Who is he and what company does he represent. What a mark up on these coins.image

Comments

• Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I caught about th last 10 seconds of he three hour show. HSN tends to have
    a 125 to 250% markup to normal retail. This show may have been different though
    since the hosts were different. Did you catch any prices?
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    mezak used to be on coin vault, he was even worse than the uneducated robert chambers.
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    MR Mezach is uneducated. the hype and the bologna tries to spoon feed those poor saps... The only people that buy off of him are those poor old ladies and the red necks that think they are buying their kids something thats going to be worth big money..

The only thin ghe sells are low grade MS and AU coins. Those saps that get those coins and sit on them for 10000 years might even show a profit. But if they take them right to the coins store which equates into having them for a month. They will be in for a very upsetting surprise.

Byron
    Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005
  • Options
    wingedlibertywingedliberty Posts: 4,805 ✭✭
    He is a very powerful demon, in the same realm as the other minions of satan on the tv coin shows.
    Avoid them like the plague that they are. They have no conscience, spew outright lies, and would sell their grandmother for a buck.

Brian.
  • Options
    jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    imageWith an 8 week old baby girl who gets up every 2 to 4 hours at night and fully awake, he makes for good entertainment. I usually see him between the hours of 2 and 4 am and watch till see goes back to sleep. I watch for the true entertainment and the hype!!!
    I love that he starts with a wonderful set of Morgans, mint sets, proof sets and talks about the over the top value, but if I act now I would only spend a fraction over retail for common dates and low grades!! What a deal I pass on every night!! He spends too much time reviewing PCGS and other web sites that show a price guide. Next he will be calling me from Rogers and Websters!!!image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    flaminioflaminio Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭
    Does he still say everything twice? Does he still say everything twice?
  • Options
    wingedlibertywingedliberty Posts: 4,805 ✭✭
    "Yes, you heard me right, a 1964 bankers roll of Kennedy half dollars. Yes, only $99.99
    Yes, you heard me right, a 1964 bankers roll of Kennedy half dollars. yes, only $99.99.
    Yes, folks, very hard to find, extremely hard to find, just look at this reputable airline shopping catalog
    , there its $149.99, yes you heard it right $149.99. Put it on super stretch pay, yes only three payments of $33.33, yes $33.33."

They are scum!!!!!!!

Brian.
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when he says the word.......valuuuuuuuuuue. All of this junk has great valuuuuuuuuuuuue.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    mrcommemmrcommem Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭
    They all sell scrap at inflated prices. STAY AWAY.
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I liked it when they opened up one of the rolls and started banging the coins together. You could actually hear the marks on the coins showing up.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
  • Options
    richbeatrichbeat Posts: 2,288
    I was wondering if anybody else noticed that he says practically everything twice. When he was on the Coin Vault I called him "Mr. Repeater." I guess he still is. image
  • Options
    I wonder if we here in this forum could ever get Mr Mezach to show up in here in our forum or some other impartial forum so we could grill him???

Byron
    Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005
  • Options
    DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭
    Hard to believe this place can continue to create threads about Home Shopping Network and/or their show hosts. Even harder to believe is that the threads can draw any responses. Everyone here knows what a joke the shows and their hosts are. Can we drop this crap? image
  • Options
    NumisEdNumisEd Posts: 1,336
    DCAMFranklin and NumisEd are going to start a new cable coin show called "The DCAM and Mr. Ed comedy coin hour". We are going to sell Artificially toned DCAM Franklins and colorized state quarters. To lure the customers in, we will include a FREE Slab Caddy with every order.
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Can we drop this crap? image >>

no
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file