Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Its no 1933 Gold, but this one is a ridiculous MONSTER KENNEDY!!

tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
BLOWTORCH KENNEDY

Come on, say it with me..............

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.

Comments

• Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    YUP, ITS A KEEBLER BAKED COOKIE ALLRIGHT
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Is that auction still going? Somebody posted it a while back. I thought it would be long over by now.

Edit: Just noticed it's a 10 day one.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    The only reason i saw it was because i searched a bidder on one of my listings......figured i would check him/her out and see what else they buy..........and to my surprise they bid on the blowtorch baby.
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    out uf all my dad,s monster toned coins that one is one of the coolest looking coins i have ever seen

• Options
    baccarudabaccaruda Posts: 2,588 ✭✭
    looks like he soaked it in motor oil for a while too.

1 Tassa-slap
    2 Cam-Slams!
    1 Russ POTD!
  • Options
    And he didnt sell it for $100 bucks or whatever it ended for????????

• Options
    I am amazed that anyone would want that coin- when they could just make their own!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file