Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

REGISTRY OVER-RIDE~**

I TRIED TO REGISTER A CARD BEFORE AND COULD NOT UNDER THE ALLEGED PRETENSE THAT IT HAS BEEN REGISTERED PREVIOUSLY! ONLY THING IS,I AM THE GUY WHO SENT IT IN TO BE CERTIFIED AND IT HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED PRIOR? BESIDES TELLING ME TO CHECK WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR,DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM? THANK YOU.image

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I've had that happen quite a few times, the best way to fix it is to fax a xerox of the card to Gayle or Cosetta, and it's usually fixed by the end of the day. If someone could actually override the registry I can't imagine what a mess it would be.
    And turn off those caps, I thought Brooks was posting on your handle!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    CaramelsCaramels Posts: 160

<< <i>I've had that happen quite a few times, the best way to fix it is to fax a xerox of the card to Gayle or Cosetta, and it's usually fixed by the end of the day. If someone could actually override the registry I can't imagine what a mess it would be.
    And turn off those caps, I thought Brooks was posting on your handle! >>

Brooks & Dumb is toast. Thanks irronically,it was YOU I was going to blow out on the Registry.I got the idea to use the thing as a check list from looking over all of your stuff but soon you will be toast as well due to the cards I have to register that will stomp you down! Down ot China Town! Just like jack said in the movie of the same name! imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    yeah,yeah
  • Options
    CaramelsCaramels Posts: 160

<< <i>yeah,yeah >>

Cheese! did you win and D359's of late???
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Nadja! opps........I mean Nada.