Home Autographs Forum
Options

CHARITY AUCTION...Your Invited..

Hi All.

Firstly if i am off topic i apologise, but if you read on i think you will find i am not that far off.

Oki Doki, there is a fantastic Celebrity & Sporting Memorabilia Charity Auction that is on presently and i thought you may like to know about it.

All proceeds go to Hug-Ur-Kids Organization which is an Australian Nationally Registered Charity, unlike some charities which keep most of the proceeds we do NOT, 98% of funds go directly to where they are needed with our programs and supportive services we provide, approx or less than 2% are spent on administration.

Some of the items that are up for auction are below, being there is over 100 items i will not bore you all to death with listing all the items.

Linford Christie - Signed & Mounted Track Shoe
Newcastle Knights Framed Jumper - Team Signed
Michael Bevan signed and framed cricket bat
Justin Langer signed and framed cricket bat
Shane Warne signed and framed cricket bat
Perth Glory Soccer ball signed
Sandpipers Netball signed and mounted
Greg Norman signed photos
Fuzzy Zoeller signed golfing glove
James ' Bonecrusher' Smith signed photos
Ichiro Suzuki E-card Signed
Hi5 Signed posters and shirts
Susan Sarandon Signed photo & Earrings
Ray Romano Signed prop shirt
Tim Allen signed prop shirt
Eric Idle pack fully signed.

So many items it is incredible, so why not pop along to the following link, the auction is open to the global audience, to obtain a bidders ID takes all of 5 minutes and is free.

http://au.user.sold.yahoo.com/au/user/sold_charity_auctions

So come along and show some support to this wonderful charity, after all if you bid and win, your proceeds go to a Children's based charity, and the fact you pick up some great memorabilia.

If you'd also like to check out our website to see exactly what Hug-Ur-Kids Organization does then follow our link as well.

http://www.hug-ur-kids.org.au

Thank you all for your time and patience.

Best Regards
Geoff
Founder
HUKO

Comments

• Options
    MrLeeMrLee Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Susan Sarandon Signed photo & Earrings >>

I don't care for her auto but I'd love to have her earringsimage