Home Q & A Forum
Options

Responding to questions?

GilbertGilbert Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭
Not that I have a problem with this, but I think it is a very legimate concern:

I have submitted two questions lately that haven't been responded to here or privately.

Why is responding to "trivia" questions more important than responding to questions that directly pertain to the "paid services" PCGS provides? Answer all the trivia you want, as it is most times elightening, however please also attend to the questions, in some fashion, that affect how I submit coins, what services I have to pay for, how PCGS attributes varieties, etc.

I don't expect that this question needs to be posted in the Q&A forum, but I do hope for a response AND the answer to my last question re: strong v. weak varieties of the 1878 doubled tailfeather Morgan dollar (submitted prior to last Tuesday)
Gilbert

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    Gilbert...I answer about 98% of the questions asked. About 75% get answered the week they are asked. The other 23% are questions that I am not 100% sure of an accurate answer, so I check around and usually come up with an answer in a couple of weeks. If something has fallen through the cracks, ask again. I try to answer everything...David